Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Mahrez - Arsenal

13 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Wenger is a massive Ramsey fan. Was always first choice before his leg break and did everything to get him back in to the side afterwards.

Him being played out of position was because Wenger wanted him in the team anywhere he could get him. He's Wenger's golden boy.

For the record, he's actually pretty good in deep positions. Until his recent goal scoring form and push higher up the field, he used to sit in deeper for Wales and run the game from the middle. Especially when Allen was out.

Don't agree. In recent seasons, since Ramsey's full return after the leg break, Wenger has continued to play him out of position when he could have just decided to make him the backbone of the side if he was his greatest fan. 

Anyway, back to us. He would be brilliant. But I freely admit the chances of getting him are very slight if perhaps none. Then again Ferguson never thought Leeds would sell Cantona. An enquiry or some leaked speculation would show Arsenal some teeth when it comes to our players being targets.

Why on earth would you play someone out of position if you didn't want them in your team, especially when you have the resources Arsenal do?

It's a compliment. He might not rate him as highly as Ozil (not many would) but he obviously wants him on the pitch and rates his versatility.

39 minutes ago, Sammy said:

https://www.instagram.com/mahrezgunner/

Someone stop them please it's embarrassing

Fook me, the season has not even started yet and we have discovered the FT 2016/2017 Bell-End of the year already! And surprise surprise - it is Gunner. 

1 hour ago, Sammy said:

They really are a disallusional lot. Can't wait for another embarrassing loss for them...

Thought they won the league back in Feb lol 

Thought they'd signed Vardy and had all their sad accounts/videos he'd signed. 

Now Mahrez lol when will they learn? 

1 hour ago, Sammy said:

honestly not surprised at all by this, some Arsenal fan did the same with Vardy on twitter too, :blink:

kinda standard now that Arsenal fans are all over social media like fly on horse s**t, i thought our fans were bad, they are a whole different level:rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, tsintskaro said:

So basically the normal sort of stuff they do day in, day out... put into article form to get clicks and numpty Arsenal fans engaging on twitter. Yawn.

What is wrong with arsenal fans? Ranieri said he is staying, his agent has said he wasn't at the lens game for anything to do with Riyad but they've seen one photo of his agent at an arsenal game and signed him, set their Twitter names and pictures to him and set up whatever that instagram is. Genuinely cannot think of a weirder fan base 

3 minutes ago, Adster said:

It's just some 16-year FIFA-playing fvckboy who's probably never been to a game.

Don't let it get to you.

Fans of big clubs are embarassing to say the least on social media.

Any fans are, the difference with big clubs is more supporters = more online morons. 

The best one I've seen this pre season was actually a Leicester fan thinking Conte was someone miss spelling Kante. 

It really is only Arsenal  supporters who seem to act like this, it's very odd

They've either got an extremely young fanbase online or they actually enjoy torturing themselves and their own fans week in week out

13 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Any fans are, the difference with big clubs is more supporters = more online morons. 

The best one I've seen this pre season was actually a Leicester fan thinking Conte was someone miss spelling Kante. 

Don't think I've seen any other group of fans get so excited by a tenuous links to start photoshopping him into team photos and making him their new idol tbf. They seem to be on the far end of embarrassing 

4 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Don't think I've seen any other group of fans get so excited by a tenuous links to start photoshopping him into team photos and making him their new idol tbf. They seem to be on the far end of embarrassing 

David Beckham Leicester shirt picture? 

17 minutes ago, MrSpaM said:

It really is only Arsenal  supporters who seem to act like this, it's very odd

They've either got an extremely young fanbase online or they actually enjoy torturing themselves and their own fans week in week out

You see plenty of other fans from other clubs though. I actually think it's hilarious. When browsing twitter just click on a random tweet by any of the "big" clubs in England. I guarantee they'll be at least 50 virgins replying "announce (insert linked played here)". Or saying "sell (insert shit player here)" it's actually fvcking embarassing lollol.

It doesn't even matter if the tweet is relating to transfers, the moronic kids are still there commenting lol.

Just now, The Doctor said:

When did that happen? I remember links with pires, Henry and davids but never beckham

You must have seen the photo shopped Beckham picture lol Someone has it as an avatar on here!

Was ages ago under Sven, do you not remember the supposed "Sven do you really see me in Leicester" posh spice comment.

Archived