Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Mahrez - Arsenal

2 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

You must have seen the photo shopped Beckham picture lol Someone has it as an avatar on here!

Was ages ago under Sven, do you not remember the supposed "Sven do you really see me in Leicester" posh spice comment.

Don't remember that - I remember everyone going into a tizzy over Edgar Davids in pearsons first spell, and the maynard saga where everyone looked like prats under Sven, but I don't remember us actually being linked with Beckham.

1 minute ago, The Doctor said:

Don't remember that - I remember everyone going into a tizzy over Edgar Davids in pearsons first spell, and the maynard saga where everyone looked like prats under Sven, but I don't remember us actually being linked with Beckham.

The gooners could be going loopy again this evening. LCFC just tweeted their renewal of the agreement with DHL. photo of the squad on the steps to a DHL plane but no riyad.  I am guessing that the photo was taken on Friday before they flew up to Glasgow. DHL have a depot at EMA so their planes will be there. we were told elsewhere that riyad's copter up from London on Friday was 20 mins late and the squad had to wait for him. infact, I'm sure of this as none of the boys who weren't at Glasgow are featured.  anyone get the chance to wind up the gooners on this one - take it !!

33 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

The gooners could be going loopy again this evening. LCFC just tweeted their renewal of the agreement with DHL. photo of the squad on the steps to a DHL plane but no riyad.  I am guessing that the photo was taken on Friday before they flew up to Glasgow. DHL have a depot at EMA so their planes will be there. we were told elsewhere that riyad's copter up from London on Friday was 20 mins late and the squad had to wait for him. infact, I'm sure of this as none of the boys who weren't at Glasgow are featured.  anyone get the chance to wind up the gooners on this one - take it !!

DaiLymail, Skysports had him on the plane already.

Now Mahrez is seen Training with the x squad invthe states

.Ranieri c and other players have confirmed he is staying

Again repeating to journalist  write what you like....!!

They just want to keep on pecking, hoping something will give.

Its now become pathetic, and poor journalism and media

Continual hype.....Journalists all play around like innocent schoolboys

When told there is no more Story....

The PL want to protect their product from bad press, thenvthey should use

such Irritating reporting as the poor exampleS they dont suppOrt   or encourage.

The club and manager have confirmed he is staying, therefore no other clubs

should be allowed to use their journalist or media outlets, to carry on further stories. 

Right, so i'm not 100% confident he's staying, but i'm more confident he's staying rather than going, but wow...what have I just read;

How to make a mountain out of a molehill - http://www.theloosecannon.co.uk/2016/07/claudio-ranieri-practically-confirms.html

However, during an interview yesterday, Leicester City manager Claudio Ranieri practically confirmed the player could be off. To Arsenal? Maybe. The Italian was quoted as saying;

"Did you see how Riyad is happy? He played so well, worked so hard for the team, he scored a goal and he stays with us," Ranieri said. 

"It is very important [to keep him] he is one of our stars.

"Other teams maybe have more stars and maybe he doesn't play at the same level, because maybe is on the bench so it is much better he stays with me."

That to me sounds like a statement of a manager begging his player to stay after a bid from a big club. Ranieri was, just three weeks ago, very confident the African will play for Leicester City, but yesterday it sounded like he was begging the Algerian to stay using scaremonger tactics to convince him his future lies with Leicester City.

Could it be because the rumours linking him to Arsenal are true? Maybe Mahrez has made it clear he wants to leave and Ranieri is merely trying to convince him to stay at Leicester City?

After saying, "he stays with us" he went further, adding: "It is important to keep him". This means it is not certain that he will stay and Ranieri even went further to tell Mahrez that with Leicester City he has a chance of regular first-team football, which will not be so certain with other clubs. If he was so confident that Mahrez will stay, why would he say so much? Additionally, Ranieri's comments could backfire, as they are disrespectful to the talents of Mahrez.

The website is called 'The loose cannon'...You can say that again. Wow.

The way they have dissected and explained Ranieri's comments make's my post's look concise and to the point.

the club are seeing some monster rises on the wage bill, no wonder there was a ceiling limit for Kante.

does anyone know the maximum increase allowed year on year? To fall in line with FFP

reported 

vardy new contract which would be 2 increases in a year 40-80-100?

mahrez new offer?

kaspar looking for 80k according to reports

Drinkwater the same 

Wes Morgan 70k reported

says Simpson and schlup looking for new deals too

:revenge:

11 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

the club are seeing some monster rises on the wage bill, no wonder there was a ceiling limit for Kante.

does anyone know the maximum increase allowed year on year? To fall in line with FFP

reported 

mahrez new offer?

Drinkwater the same 

Wes Morgan 70k reported

welcome to life at the top

Despite what top said, I believe our fairly unique situation puts us outside of the PL agreement on wage bill increases

If players leave because we won't meet their wage demands, it's a fairly easy excuse to say we weren't allowed to match the offer. 

The club is run in a sensible fashion now.

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Right, so i'm not 100% confident he's staying, but i'm more confident he's staying rather than going, but wow...what have I just read;

How to make a mountain out of a molehill - http://www.theloosecannon.co.uk/2016/07/claudio-ranieri-practically-confirms.html

The website is called 'The loose cannon'...You can say that again. Wow.

The way they have dissected and explained Ranieri's comments make's my post's look concise and to the point.

You've got to REALLY want to see what they've read into that. Talk about confirmation bias

1 hour ago, HankMarvin said:

reported 

mahrez new offer?

Drinkwater the same 

Wes Morgan 70k reported

FFP isn't the problem, companies can disperse money in all sorts of ways.

Premier League short term financial cost controls are. Our commercial revenues are so far behind the big teams it's hard to hide the fact that we are already way over our allowed increase in player salaries by percentage terms.

Archived