Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Mahrez - Arsenal

The problem that we've got is, it's clear that the board are happy to sell at the right price. Is Arsenal cough up more than £40m then he'll be gone. I'm sure Vardy would have too if we could have gotten more for him. It seems every player at the club has a price. 

18 minutes ago, Callabinho said:

The problem that we've got is, it's clear that the board are happy to sell at the right price. Is Arsenal cough up more than £40m then he'll be gone. I'm sure Vardy would have too if we could have gotten more for him. It seems every player at the club has a price. 

I really hope the owners realise that 40m is nothing for a player of Mahrez quality in today's market. He is easily worth 55mill + was reading redcafe the other day and even the Man U fans were saying "someone should get sacked if Leicester only get 42million for Mahrez". I have to agree

8 hours ago, lcfceaves said:

I have seen a lot of people rip newspapers apart and say they print absolute BS... but those comments only seem to appear when a bid for one of our players is being talked about! Some of you need to pull your head out of the sand (said Nigel), because the actual respected journo's will not print an article unless they have been given something by someone they know and trust. They all have contacts in around certain clubs, and it doesn't always come off, sometimes they've just been given a hunch or whisper, but we all sit hear waiting to hear from an ITK, but this is this a forum, journalists have much better contacts than we do, so do not discount a story just because it is something horrible (like a player leaving). As proved in a way, there must have been something in the Mahrez and Lacazette double bid as they've bid for Lacazette. Mahrez hasn't come out and said "I am staying, just waiting on a new contract" like what Drinkwater has for example, so something could be happening in the background.

Anyway, IF he leaves, then I wish him all the best, because is he without doubt one of the most exciting players to grace the shirt I have seen and he helped Leicester City become who they are today.

If he stays, roll the new season!

Even the top journos go fishing, and have their minions keep testing the water.Then take over the Story, the nearer it is  more likely to happen.

I'Ve Seen top journos in action, they get something rolling, then see how far the wheels take them, when it goes quiet, and they dont

Let it go, eVen  when the club and player deny it.Some stories run that long in close season, that the strong opinions And stances can be turned, young heads and agents do swap and change, and agents also feed various stories to top journalists, to irritate, or to see whos interested

in making offers. Dont ever try and put top journalist on the same page x as reputation, they have the tools like a politician to deny, to follow, to claim as their own, or say it was  the other blokes but not me..!!. They will never drown in their own BS.

Their strengths, they know no club will give out the ultimate statement on players transfers, they the clubs  themselves will use the lack of end-statements from other clubs to tempt new players into their own web. Mahrez and owners may have been in agreement for a long time

now, but why blunt a good story, its good for marketting.A contract is in place anyway 

'No publicity is bad publicity'. (In general).  If there is an agreement between Riyad and the club then the lack of info is leading to all the tweets and news stories keeping both the club and the player in the news. 

if Arsenal weren't interested then they would come out quash the story. Otherwise they will be mugged off again IF Riyad doesn't go there. 

5 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

Is it?

Based on what?

I agree with callabhino. The evidence will become clear IF we sell him. 

there was was no particular effort to keep wigglesworth and the chap that went to Spurs the year before. suspect Walsh might have found it more difficult to leave a 'tight loyal recruitment team' that he had built up. 

21 minutes ago, biggs said:

Good to know Vardy doesn't think like Mills. Hope the same with Mahrez

Speaking on BBC Radio 5 Live’s Monday Night Club, Mills said: “If I was Jamie Vardy I would have walked to the Emirates. Mahrez should do the same.”

There is nothing Mills would like more, than to see the demise of Leicester City.

Never had a good word for us all last season, even saying it would be an embarrasment to the country if we were the English Champions, representing England as number 1 seeds in the Champions League!

This is the guy that was saying before the Euros that he wouldn`t take Vardy, and that for him, he would be fifth choice of those going, behind Kane, Rooney, Sturridge and Rashford, something that no brain Forest Scum Jenas agreed with!

Mills hates us, i have no idea why, whether we gave him stick at sometime when he played against us i`m not sure.

How Mills even gets a job on the BBC as a pundit is a mystery in itself, he was just a clogger as a player, and not a very good one either.

24 minutes ago, biggs said:

Speaking on BBC Radio 5 Live’s Monday Night Club, Mills said: “If I was Jamie Vardy I would have walked to the Emirates. Mahrez should do the same.”

MillS was never that good to make thst choice, so he isnt Competent enough to judge.

Like Sutton, they believe all people live on the same negative wavelengths as themselves,

and enjoy Listening to their miserable failure rantings.

In all my life, I have never demeaned anyone, but these 2 clowns must have been the 1st Honorary

members of the twat-club.They just cant deliver any fore thought, or thought out statements, they simply

Lack class. Merson in comparison looks like a mensa member, and he knows when hes contraversal, and

hes funny.

In regards to Mahrez, for me the benchmark for any transfer fee of such a player, was set with the fee Man City payed for Sterling.

They paid 50 million, and ask most fans of other clubs, would they rather have Sterling or Mahrez, i think the vast majority would say Mahrez, so for me, based on the Sterling fee, that makes Mahrez worth 60 million minimum.

Anything less, and we`ve been had!

In fact the club should do what West Ham done with Payet after the Euros and said, it will take a 100 million to have any chance of buying him.

55 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Hope I'm wrong... 

But I think he's a gonna.. (or a Gooner)... 

Yeah, but you probably think Vardy will still leave, Morgan, Schmeichel, Fuchs, Chilwell, Huth etc etc will all go, because you're an eternal pessimist lol 

40 minutes ago, biggs said:

I shudder to think that this ill informed idiot is on the FA Commission tasked with improving the English game. I couldn't stand him as a player and now my dislike of him is even greater now he's a paid 'expert'.

3 minutes ago, smudger63 said:

In regards to Mahrez, for me the benchmark for any transfer fee of such a player, was set with the fee Man City payed for Sterling.

They paid 50 million, and ask most fans of other clubs, would they rather have Sterling or Mahrez, i think the vast majority would say Mahrez, so for me, based on the Sterling fee, that makes Mahrez worth 60 million minimum.

Anything less, and we`ve been had!

In fact the club should do what West Ham done with Payet after the Euros and said, it will take a 100 million to have any chance of buying him.

Sterling has the 'English player premium'.

just checked becky vardy's Instagram and looks like vards will be in LA tmrw. 

17 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Yeah, but you probably think Vardy will still leave, Morgan, Schmeichel, Fuchs, Chilwell, Huth etc etc will all go, because you're an eternal pessimist lol 

Realist... Huth will definitely stay! 

Guest Col city fan
58 minutes ago, biggs said:

Who the fook is Mills to make comments like these? He was dross.

Tosser

Archived