Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Mahrez - Arsenal

7 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Surely that isn't mills as in.. Matt mills the hideous defiler of defences?? Matt mills the horrendous?? Matt mills the disgraceful?!

matt mills.. :revenge:

No it's Danny Mills, ex Derby, massive chip on his shoulder about Leicester.

Probably the most bitter of all the butt hurt pundits that didn't like us winning the league.

23 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

No it's Danny Mills, ex Derby, massive chip on his shoulder about Leicester.

Probably the most bitter of all the butt hurt pundits that didn't like us winning the league.

Ah that's even worse! I thought I hated Matt mills enough! :revenge:

5 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

I'll never forget how much of a twat Barton made him look, although the best way to make Mills a twat is generally to say nothing and let him talk.

Forgot all about that Barton moment, worth another listen just so I can remember what an insignificant no mark Mills really is. Slimy cvnt. 

Very little 'chatter' overnight. 

Whatever is being discussed between agents/player/club is being well guarded in general. lots of journos tweeting about NG as soon euros were done. it's only really Arsenal wannabes on mahrez.  The latest evidence that he is leaving came via a message sent to his cousin asking if RM was staying at LCFC - reply was 'I don't think so because many club want him Arsenal Madrid to'. This is now firm evidence that he wants to leave is and the only teams competing for his signature are Real Madrid and Arsenal!   Another one that Riyad has avoided some of Claudio's calls recently. Brilliant! 

there is is a Chelsea fella on Twitter who keeps tweeting 'breaking news mahrez and Arsenal ' followed by a skysports link.  Opening the link takes you to a sky report of games where Arsenal have been thumped by Chelsea,  yanited and others. It is funny to think of all those desperate  gooners clicking on the link.

will be terrible if he did sign for Arsenal after the amount of trolling that has been done to them. I might have to close my account! 

Apparently some press are reporting that Riyad has been left out of the DHL partners team photo with the EPL Trophy 

That hopefully means fook all ! All this talk about Mahrez going to Arsenal or Chelsea is pretty shit but it looks like we're turning the table on Arsholenal by putting a bid in for Walcott !

Riyad stay with the Champs don't go to the Chumps!!!:scarf:

1 hour ago, justfoxes said:

Apparently some press are reporting that Riyad has been left out of the DHL partners team photo with the EPL Trophy 

That hopefully means fook all ! All this talk about Mahrez going to Arsenal or Chelsea is pretty shit but it looks like we're turning the table on Arsholenal by putting a bid in for Walcott !

Riyad stay with the Champs don't go to the Chumps!!!:scarf:

Why would he be left out? He's part of the team that won it, and he's a Leicester player. 

I am not worried about Arsenal's desires (if there is really one) of getting him,because they would not

I was worried about Man city,there is Navas on the right wing and i doubt he will get starting place in Pep's team and i think Pep's play tactic  suits to Mahrez

but as i see they are signing Sane and no problem here

what about Chelsea,i dont think they really are in Mahrez

That's make just Arsenal versus Leicester and as i said,i am convinced about this

7 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Alot of places reporting it must be done as he wasn't in the DHL photo. Wasn't that because he flew from LHR? 

If it was done surely he wouldn't be in LA period! It was hardly our squad photo for the season.

Beyond the fact Arsenal would quite like him and Mahrez is keeping his options open, the rest is a total fabrication driven by moronic Arsenal fans and shit websites / publications trawling for said morons to click their pages.

Arsenal will probably make a pathetically low bid of about £30m and hope the player kicks up a stink. It's how they work, they aren't going to pay the £50m it should realistically take to get him.

20 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Alot of places reporting it must be done as he wasn't in the DHL photo. Wasn't that because he flew from LHR? 

If it was done surely he wouldn't be in LA period! It was hardly our squad photo for the season.

the DHL photo is a nonsense issue. Just ignore it and allow the afc/Cfc idiots to make  something from nothing. 

Been stalking this topic for a while thought I'd make an account as I'm a fairly friendly Gooner ;)

But you seriously shouldn't be worried about us signing him if our main target is Lacazette. Wenger said we'll 100% be signing a CB now so.

Xhaka - 38m

Mustafi - 20m

Lacazette - 40m 

Holding - 2m

Asano - 5m

105m total already there.

We won't spend more than that in this window unless we sell Walcott!!

Is it true Leicester Mercury put out an article saying if Kaputska is signed then Mahrez will leave? I see Di Marzio has confirmed Kaputska will sign in the coming days!

2 minutes ago, ArsenalMan said:

Been stalking this topic for a while thought I'd make an account as I'm a fairly friendly Gooner ;)

But you seriously shouldn't be worried about us signing him if our main target is Lacazette. Wenger said we'll 100% be signing a CB now so.

Xhaka - 38m

Mustafi - 20m

Lacazette - 40m 

Holding - 2m

Asano - 5m

105m total already there.

We won't spend more than that in this window unless we sell Walcott!!

Is it true Leicester Mercury put out an article saying if Kaputska is signed then Mahrez will leave? I see Di Marzio has confirmed Kaputska will sign in the coming days!

Just because we spend £5m on a 19 year old doesn't mean we will balance the books by selling our best player.

Our net spend is zilch this season and I suspect Kapustka will not be a first team player but a squad player pushing for a first team place.

1 minute ago, Gerard said:

Just because we spend £5m on a 19 year old doesn't mean we will balance the books by selling our best player.

Our net spend is zilch this season and I suspect Kapustka will not be a first team player but a squad player pushing for a first team place.

I asked if the Mercury's article was true I didn't say myself that Kaputska would replace RM.

11 minutes ago, ArsenalMan said:

The Leicester mercury are about as reliable as some 12 year old with a blog. But no, I don't think they did... other than something very speculative to get clicks from Arsenal fans and drive advertising revenue.

Archived