Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Mahrez - Arsenal

I just think it seems so quiet for him to be making a move, especially in 48 hours. There was so much frickin' noise before Kante's move, and he had a release clause. No unnamed sources coming from LCFC; no catching a flight to get a medical; just pictures of a happy Mahrez training with the team. And Arsenal? The same practical reasons which would make Vardy turn them down apply to Mahrez: Fighting to get off the bench, and a system that doesn’t suit you. The only thing working against him staying is being the PFA Player of the Year, and having an 80k contract staring you in the face when you know they offered Kante 110+...and since he is gone, you know they have the money.

Taken from the Arsenal forum -

As a French-Algerian i will comment about le buteur credibility
first of all, for someone who has been following Algerian players, experts and journalists for years, i have never heard of this Mahaer Mezahi
the question is has Lebuteur ever been right about Algerians transfers? have they announced credible transfers before? answer is Yes
Ghoulam from saint-etienne to Napoli they were the first to report it days before it happenned
they have published bollocks as well like the Neymar story but well that was one journalist. As far as Algerian journalists go , lebuteur ones are the most reliable.
Now Mahrez is on 30k/w will he stay and play for that much this year, no way he will play for that this year , so either he renews this week or he has decided to leave may be to Arsenal or somewhere else. after all it s business and you play where you get fame, more money and in a team that can go all the way and win something, this is likely to happen in Arsenal more than LCFC this year tbh

5 minutes ago, ArsenalMan said:

first of all, for someone who has been following Algerian players, experts and journalists for years, i have never heard of this Mahaer Mezahi
the question is has Lebuteur ever been right about Algerians transfers? have they announced credible transfers before? answer is Yes
Ghoulam from saint-etienne to Napoli they were the first to report it days before it happenned
they have published bollocks as well like the Neymar story but well that was one journalist. As far as Algerian journalists go , lebuteur ones are the most reliable.
Now Mahrez is on 30k/w will he stay and play for that much this year, no way he will play for that this year , so either he renews this week or he has decided to leave may be to Arsenal or somewhere else. after all it s business and you play where you get fame, more money and in a team that can go all the way and win something, this is likely to happen in Arsenal more than LCFC this year tbh

Mate if we wanted to see wild speculation from an Arsenal forum we'd probably go visit one.

Just now, Foxymcoxy said:

Mate if we wanted to see wild speculation from an Arsenal forum we'd probably go visit one.

I'm only giving info no need to be so aggressive I haven't come in here and been aggressive or ignorant so there's no need for you to do that either.

I have to say, the weird Mahrez army really annoy me.

I know a lot about Welsh football, I follow Welsh footballers, but I'd never go on to Eagletalk and presume to tell Palace fans what's going on with Wayne Hennessy. I think they'd know better than anyone else.

Why these weird Mahrez obsessives seem to think they know more than sources around the club, I'll never know.

I can confirm that even Riyad's Algerian barber has no idea where he's going.

Not sure if I've mentioned this before, but he goes to my barber.

3 minutes ago, ArsenalMan said:

Fair enough have a nice day ignorant soul.

Don't take it personally, a number of fans that represent your club on social media sites have been laughable over the past few weeks. We're becoming fed up of listening to fans talking about our players like they already belong to another club.

20 minutes ago, ArsenalMan said:

You're all so on edge ffs its just information...

Grow up.

I mean, Arsenal forums must be a pretty depressing place given most supporters struggle to grasp basic literacy, but surely there must be something more engaging for you to do than to come on here and goad a bunch of Leicester fans?

11 minutes ago, ArsenalMan said:

Grow up.

Comes on Leicester forum to convince Leicester fan his club are going to sign their star player.

Tells Leicester fans to grow up.

Standard Gooner Muppet.

:yawn:

Is this Arsenal fan genuinely trying to convince us of sources when we've been following the club's ins and outs for years? Mate, we know who and who not to trust. You're wasting your time, go tell the test of your freakish fans that too.

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Some people are convinced as arsenal now evens from 5/2 earlier today!

could just be punters seeing value in the price based on the Algerian newspaper report.

One look on twitter is enough to tell me the odds moving mean nothing. There are enough spackers on there who are totally convinced by literally the most shitty made up stories to go and put a few quid on it.

There are several million Chelsea fans convinced he's signing for them on the back of the nonsense shirt incident the other day.  Brainless.

24 minutes ago, ArsenalMan said:

A French Algerian using the phrase 'bollocks'

Really??

Attribution on the internet is a bitch

27 minutes ago, ArsenalMan said:

Grow up.

What a moron you really are.

What the hell do you expect? Nobody cares what some muppet on an Arsenal Forum says. If we did, we'd go and check it out ourselves.

Don't like it? Fvck off then.

Archived