Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Mahrez - Arsenal

47 minutes ago, ArsenalMan said:

Taken from the Arsenal forum -

As a French-Algerian i will comment about le buteur credibility
first of all, for someone who has been following Algerian players, experts and journalists for years, i have never heard of this Mahaer Mezahi
the question is has Lebuteur ever been right about Algerians transfers? have they announced credible transfers before? answer is Yes
Ghoulam from saint-etienne to Napoli they were the first to report it days before it happenned
they have published bollocks as well like the Neymar story but well that was one journalist. As far as Algerian journalists go , lebuteur ones are the most reliable.
Now Mahrez is on 30k/w will he stay and play for that much this year, no way he will play for that this year , so either he renews this week or he has decided to leave may be to Arsenal or somewhere else. after all it s business and you play where you get fame, more money and in a team that can go all the way and win something, this is likely to happen in Arsenal more than LCFC this year tbh

Announce Mahaer Mezahi. 

27 minutes ago, KFS said:

Is this Arsenal fan genuinely trying to convince us of sources when we've been following the club's ins and outs for years? Mate, we know who and who not to trust. You're wasting your time, go tell the test of your freakish fans that too.

But mate, he 'supports' a 'big' club, of course he knows much more about football than us lowly non-Londoners. 

Edit; just realised you're moving to London lollol

3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

can we take the piss out of the gooners on this thread once we know he is staying ...............

It's not the issue of him staying or going that gets my goat, it's the arrogance and pure idiocy of their lot that does it for me. 

4 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

But mate, he 'supports' a 'big' club, of course he knows much more about football than us lowly non-Londoners. 

Edit; just realised you're moving to London lollol

Haha bow down, I'm itk now lol

7 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

can we take the piss out of the gooners on this thread once we know he is staying ...............

yeah - ONCE we get formal notification. Until then no...I'm getting nervous about this one

I still dont think he will go to Arsenal. Penny pincher Wenger will try his best to stretch it out til deadline day to save £2.99.

I will only be worried if Chelsea start getting seriously involved.

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Well what a surprise, I've not read anything remotely positive from you in years. It never fails to amaze me. 

He's been on mute for me since last year for that reason! 

Archived