Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Mahrez - Arsenal

The real problem with Journos' and the crap web-sites is, there is Zero accountability when the dross they spurt out is later to be proven at top grade Bull Shit.

The accuracy of transfer gossip must be what 10- 15%? Throw in the self interest of some agents and Twitter twats, then it is hardly surprising we end with all this speculation and crap.

40 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Too many reports saying it's happening for my liking.. There's no smoke without fire! 

So if we all start saying we're signing Ozil then it must be happening because 'there's no smoke without fire'?  

I don't think you appreciate the kind of absolute creatures that make up Arsenal's fanbase online. 

1 minute ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

So if we all start saying we're signing Ozil then it must be happening because 'there's no smoke without fire'?  

I don't think you appreciate the kind of absolute creatures that make up Arsenal's fanbase online. 

We are signing ozil :ph34r: Sanchez too.

17 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I actually think I sympathise with Piers Morgan. Imagine having your club dragged down by these weirdos.

I'd sympathise with Piers Morgan, until I remember he's Piers Morgan.

So to summarise, Arsenal fans are so minty they publish articles on clickbait sites and claim it's irrefutable evidence, and think they know more about the reliability of the Algerian press than Algerians? The **** is wrong with their online fanbase?

Guest Cujek
3 hours ago, ArsenalMan said:

Taken from the Arsenal forum -

As a French-Algerian i will comment about le buteur credibility
first of all, for someone who has been following Algerian players, experts and journalists for years, i have never heard of this Mahaer Mezahi
the question is has Lebuteur ever been right about Algerians transfers? have they announced credible transfers before? answer is Yes
Ghoulam from saint-etienne to Napoli they were the first to report it days before it happenned
they have published bollocks as well like the Neymar story but well that was one journalist. As far as Algerian journalists go , lebuteur ones are the most reliable.
Now Mahrez is on 30k/w will he stay and play for that much this year, no way he will play for that this year , so either he renews this week or he has decided to leave may be to Arsenal or somewhere else. after all it s business and you play where you get fame, more money and in a team that can go all the way and win something, this is likely to happen in Arsenal more than LCFC this year tbh

FOAD fake plastic fan, that. 

Rudders is in LA speaking to Kasper and Riyad, it's all good he will stay...

I hope.

11 minutes ago, TheReaper87 said:

Can't believe there are people who still actually believe he's staying

Yeah, imagine people thinking that a player who is according to the manager, happy here and staying, with no actual links to any club worth his time being made, would stay. Absolutely crazy.

10 minutes ago, TheReaper87 said:

Can't believe there are people who still actually believe he's staying

I just still haven't heard one single murmur from any remotely credible source to suggest otherwise. On the other hand the message from the club is that he's staying. Think you are the sort of fool who perpetuates all this transfer rumour bullshit by believing anything you hear. Maybe something will happen but so far there is very little to suggest that. 

18 minutes ago, Foxymcoxy said:

I just still haven't heard one single murmur from any remotely credible source to suggest otherwise. On the other hand the message from the club is that he's staying. Think you are the sort of fool who perpetuates all this transfer rumour bullshit by believing anything you hear. Maybe something will happen but so far there is very little to suggest that. 

Been told to remove

4 minutes ago, TheReaper87 said:

When you frequent woodys and hear a certain person heavily associated with the club suggest otherwise then I'm inclined to believe he will be gone

Would that be before. During or after he had his hand on a ladies bottom :whistle:

7 minutes ago, Sly said:

He's staying until at least January.

It'all be reviewed then based upon the performance in the EPL / UCL.

That would be best for all involved I reckon 

hhhhhhh who believes this news paper that called (le Biteur) .it the biggest sport news paper here .but it is really a big joke full of bulsh**t  .....mahrez is staying he isn't going anywhere .he had some conditions and i'm sure the owners would take care of it .that's all .unless he get an offer from barcelone ..the rest is just some rumors no one should take it seriously .he is staying 

4 hours ago, chapero82 said:

Don't take it personally we just think all Arsenal fans are a bunch of spotty teenage sausage loving wankers

I think he should take it personally...and fcuk off back to the Arsenal site, it's quite unlikely that I'm completely alone with that opinion on this forum......lol

2 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

I think he should take it personally...and fcuk off back to the Arsenal site, it's quite unlikely that I'm completely alone with that opinion on this forum......lol

Well I agree, I was trying to be polite lol

Archived