Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Mahrez - Arsenal

1 hour ago, norwichfox said:

I think he should take it personally...and fcuk off back to the Arsenal site, it's quite unlikely that I'm completely alone with that opinion on this forum......lol

Cockneys! :revenge: nobody likes them!

2 minutes ago, simon789us said:

Forgive me if I'm wrong but all these people saying a deal is in place for him to go are talking bollux how can a deal be in place without the knowledge of the club and a fee agreed which if that were true we would all know about it

Why would we know all about it? We get told almost nothing by the club which on many occasions is the right thing. 

If there was a concrete bid, the media would be all over it. Look at the Kante deal with Chelsea- every paper was running with it.

The Mahrez to Arsenal speculation has purely come from 2 barely creditable sources abroad and reported as fact by joke sites like The Daily Cannon and GoonerNews. If Arsenal had made an offer, journalists in the UK would know about it surely. I'll start worrying if the UK press start reporting developments. And even then, we hold all the cards on this one, he won't go on the cheap.

All the reports here there and everywhere in the press over the Internet have Riyad already signed or agreed terms and the price for him has gone down from £45m to £37m speculation here speculation there, it will be interesting Sunday to see if he plays but then again I suppose if he had agreed terms or we had agreed to sell him to  Arseholenal then he wouldn't have gone to LA.

im hoping for a big announcement over the weekend before the PSG game and pictures to say he's signed a contract extension for us,Kante was a big loss for us but looks like Mendy is more than capable of stepping up and taking his place but Riyad Mahrez is one of our players I would really hate to leave us especially for those southern Bottlers !!

Archived