Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Mahrez - Arsenal

5 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

All the reports here there and everywhere in the press over the Internet have Riyad already signed or agreed terms and the price for him has gone down from £45m to £37m speculation here speculation there, it will be interesting Sunday to see if he plays but then again I suppose if he had agreed terms or we had agreed to sell him to  Arseholenal then he wouldn't have gone to LA.

im hoping for a big announcement over the weekend before the PSG game and pictures to say he's signed a contract extension for us,Kante was a big loss for us but looks like Mendy is more than capable of stepping up and taking his place but Riyad Mahrez is one of our players I would really hate to leave us especially for those southern Bottlers !!

Why on earth would we decide to let him go to arsenal for a discount?

4 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Perhaps they are only buying one of his legs? :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Perhaps they are only buying one of his legs? :rolleyes:

I would have put a much higher price on him especially when it was touted we were offering £30+m for Troy Deeney and Mahrez is technically far better !! 

But then again it's silly money at the moment and some players are being priced well over the odds Pogba for instance.

2 minutes ago, m4DD0gg said:

Good job Everton can't sign any Leicester players in this transfer window then isn't it (Part of the Steve Walsh deal)

Bloody hell all it needs now is to for the Daily Spud to announce the Spuds have put a bid in or maybe the team at the Tesco stadium have bid !!

its all becoming a bit of a joke all these minor sports news sites plying their crap just to get hits on their sites !!

I was indifferent about Arsenal until last season  now I detest the club for the dispirited dismal joyless unlike able shower of poo that they are . Close to the worst the prem has to offer . Don't ruin my wonderful memories Riyad . 

Still not particularly worried by the speculation concerning Arsenal. I have several friends who are season ticket holders at the Emirates and they've been saying for the past 8 months that the fans are growing frustrated by the fact that they don't have a great deal of strength in depth up front, and although Giroud is a decent player, he isn't the man to fire them to success in either the PL or CL. From what I understand a high profile out and out striker is a must for the Arsenal faithful and frustration towards Wenger will grow even further if he doesn't deliver during this transfer window.

Add to this the need for a CB given Mertesacker's injury and I'd say that the signing of yet another attacker midfield is a 'nice to have', rather than a 'must have' for them. Given their history of spending, the fact that their owner has already stated that they can't compete financially with the other top clubs in the league, and that City don't want to sell RM with any likely fee being in excess of £60m+, I really can't see him moving to Arsenal.

4 minutes ago, surrifox said:

I was indifferent about Arsenal until last season  now I detest the club for the dispirited dismal joyless unlike able shower of poo that they are . Close to the worst the prem has to offer . Don't ruin my wonderful memories Riyad . 

Totally agree to you !!

i have a mate who supports those vile creatures and he's said that whilst Arsehole Wenger is still in charge they will never win the league because they always bottle it at the important part of the seasons and they will always be the bridesmaids and never the bride !

11 minutes ago, m4DD0gg said:

I wonder whether part of the brief for the new DoF at Everton is to turn out the dustbins and sort out last seasons under performing overpaid and lower mid table team ? Might be a better use of his time than giving it the big one on the league champion's  players 

Just now, surrifox said:

I wonder whether part of the brief for the new DoF at Everton is to turn out the dustbins and sort out last seasons under performing overpaid and lower mid table team ? Might be a better use of his time than giving it the big one on the league champion's  players 

Sell them to Arseholenal Steve, Wenger doesn't want to spend much !!

10 hours ago, Babylon said:

a signal to Swansea and Arsenal lol

image.jpg

image.jpg

The arsesun

A spotty teen arse blog

Mahrez and Ulloa to leave Leicester.

Our sources have told us sod all, but this photo clearly shows Ulloa and Mahrez leaving Leicester. During an LA training session after Ranieri had cancelled out an Ulloa goal for an offside Mahrez pass the Argentinian was heard shouting 'it's my ball' before scooping it up and breaking free from the training camp while the managers and other players backs was turned. This photo is clear evidence that Mahrez and Ulloa are leaving. When the players realised the duo were leaving they then showed their thoughts to them in a shockingly distasteful manner not seen since highlander faced the English a few hundred years ago. 

Announce.

All the teams that are offloading players aren't taking them on their summer holiday kick arounds. There is no way Mahrez would be in the US now if he was turning up, as scheduled, at The Arsenal in 24 hours time. Its great reading how the Arsenal forums are responding, so much ejaculation going on they will be blind by September.

10 minutes ago, Bazly said:

All the teams that are offloading players aren't taking them on their summer holiday kick arounds. There is no way Mahrez would be in the US now if he was turning up, as scheduled, at The Arsenal in 24 hours time. Its great reading how the Arsenal forums are responding, so much ejaculation going on they will be blind by September.

Great analogy !

Arsenal are in Cali by the way.

Not that I feel he seems to be off All the media looks good really, he's obviously happy here but we all know nought until Ramadaone posts or the media pass something solid for once.

Guest ttfn
13 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Evening Standard now reporting the Arsenal deal is pretty much done and dusted! 

There wasn't a word on it in last night's edition.

Having looked at the online article you're referring to its a compilation of "gossip" from other places, citing "latest reports" (no actual sources). That's basically as reliable as what we have on here at the moment.

Its fair to say that if the ES have an inside track on this transfer they're not showing it.

4 minutes ago, ttfn said:

There wasn't a word on it in last night's edition.

Having looked at the online article you're referring to its a compilation of "gossip" from other places, citing "latest reports" (no actual sources). That's basically as reliable as what we have on here at the moment.

Its fair to say that if the ES have an inside track on this transfer they're not showing it.

Yep - they're just repeating the gossip. They have no more idea than anybody else. Weller's stirring.

Everton have registered an interest in Mahrez? lollollol

Can I just take the opportunity to register my interest in marrying Mila Kunis? Probably more likely to happen. lol

From what I have managed to glean, Riyad is one year in a 4 year deal, with no release or trigger clause.  Arsehole Whinger would have to stump up some serious cash, not pocket money to buy him, Whinger is as tight as a ducks arse a bit like a miserly store man that thinks all the stock behind the counter belongs to him, he would not bid over what he believes is the going rate probably 10's of millions less than his real worth.

We don't want to sell and financially don't need to sell so there really is no chance of Riyad going to Arsenal.

Archived