Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes_rule1978

Deeney bid rejected - Signs new contract with Watford

Deeney was the 4th best English striker last season (13 goals, 7 assists) for Watford!!, if  he signs for us and gets 10+ league goals i think we will all be happy, id pay £25 million if it was £5 down + £20 addons for goals high finish etc

6 of those goals were penalties though. There's nothing wrong with that, being a good penalty taker is a great skill to have, but he's not going to be taking them with Vardy in the team. He only scored 7 if you take him off penalty duty.

Deeney was the 4th best English striker last season (13 goals, 7 assists) for Watford!!, if he signs for us and gets 10+ league goals i think we will all be happy, id pay £25 million if it was £5 down + £20 addons for goals high finish etc

Have a look who the goals came against; Villa, Sunderland, Norwich

Laughable from us - on a few levels too

Thought the Pozzos loved selling players? Leave it at 20m we'd be mugs to go higher than that.

This is probably his only chance to play in the Champions League so hopefully he will rock the boat.

Love this forum.

Oliver Giroud comments that he'd quite like vardy to sign from Leicester most unprofessional man in football ( you being one of the main promoters of that )

Can we get Troy deeney on the cheap if he kicks off and puts the club he's contracted to under immense pressure to sell him, you stand starboard Troy we will hop on port, let's get this boat rocking.

Hypocrisy personified.

Surely there's a way around this Walsall 25% going to them. My thinking is sign deeney on a free transfer and then signing another Watford player who's worth next to nothing for 24 million lol would that actually be illegal. I don't think it would

Surely there's a way around this Walsall 25% going to them. My thinking is sign deeney on a free transfer and then signing another Watford player who's worth next to nothing for 24 million lol would that actually be illegal. I don't think it would

Didn't we do this with James and DeLaet?

Archived