Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes_rule1978

Deeney bid rejected - Signs new contract with Watford

Why do we have to be bitter, it's nice to see players that are being loyal to clubs that have helped their development and been loyal to them (Vardy take note). We can't demand loyalty from our players and then berate other clubs players that do the same when it affects us lol

Fair play to him.

Guest CityFan 06

Yep

Definately a breath of fresh air being loyal

He comes across as a very honest footballer.

Quick question, IF Deeney signs a new contract with Watford. Realistically who do we go for next who can play that role. Milik is my only guess?

Slimani maybe?

Sky Sports showing tweet from Deeney that suggests he has signed new contract with Watford. Good for him and Watford. Time to move on for us. Not disappointed tbh.

When did Liam Feeney sign for Watford? I hope we're not after him cos he's gash  :P

Guest CityFan 06

Quick question, IF Deeney signs a new contract with Watford. Realistically who do we go for next who can play that role. Milik is my only guess?

It'd be Slimani for me. Milik wouldn't be bad though.

This is the question we Watford fans are headaching over, should he leave. And I'm not talking about a striker role.

This is the question we Watford fans are headaching over, should he leave. And I'm not talking about a striker role.

The thing is he appears to be Watford's whole world  while to us he's just another player linked with us . We have moved on from that one player kind of adoration and will still do very well next season with or without Deeny. So I quite like Watford and really hope he stays with you.

Much as I would like to see him at Leicester he has been very loyal to Watford and I admire him for that. There are a good many players out there who would have jumped at the opportunity of a big money move and done little to justify their price. THe Prem is littered with them.

IF Deeney does move I believe he has the right attitude to give his all for the new club.I can understand why Watford are so keen to hang on to him and fair dues to them. I would hope we would do exactly the same.

The thing is he appears to be Watford's whole world  while to us he's just another player linked with us . We have moved on from that one player kind of adoration and will still do very well next season with or without Deeny. So I quite like Watford and really hope he stays with you.

Very patronising and not true we deffo have a similar relationship with vardy

For those saying slimani though, can he play in the second striker role? Because ideally that's why we're after Deeney. So for me Slimani wouldn't be the answer. If it was to replace Leo then I would say yeah but can't see us going for Slimani if we're after a second striker.

Archived