Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingcarr21

E3 2016

I quite like the look and feel of the new XBOX One S that will be available starting in August:

https://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Xbox-One-S-2TB-Console/productID.336699970

2TB hard drive, better graphics, richer colours, smaller, slimmer, integrated power module (also has its downside, I guess)... What's not to like about it?

I do hope there's going to be a version in black, too.

Can anyone tell me what the down-compatibilty means with regards to XBOX 360 games? Will you be able to play the 360 games from the disc or only games downloaded from the XBOX store?

The Xbox One S isn't going to make your games look any better than they already do

If you are expecting it to be anything more than just a smaller xbox one you are going to be pretty disappointed

It's also pretty difficult to get excited about this 'Scorpio' considering it requires a 4K tv to even see the difference. The Scorpio is going to cost a lot more than the xbox one did at launch, you are looking at upwards of £1000 if you don't already own a 4K tv just to see the same games you were playing before at a slightly higher resolution. I can't see many people actually adopting this.

• 1 month later...
On 6/15/2016 at 06:17, kingcarr21 said:

Some very interesting developments coming.

This is a link to some of the big points http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/gaming/2016/06/14/10-biggest-moments-e3-2016-so-far/85856686/

Things im looking forward to the most.

New God of War game. :D

Virtual Reality including many games compatible with it most notably Resident Evil 7 (looks like it will be a brilliant scarefest in VR)

Game called Detroit looks interesting

Biggest one for me though is the new Zelda. I was watching the Nintendo Treehouse last night which had extensive play on the new Zelda.

Its called Zelda : Breath of the wild. (not sure on the name). On first glimpse I wasn't too sure I liked the look of it but as I continued to watch it I did think it looked an interesting concept. No story or character info just showing you things like hunting etc. Should still be interesting

So if any of you watched it what things excited you the most from E3?

I worked at E3 for Nintendo, the excitement for the new Zelda game was crazy. We literally had to close off the line 2 minutes after the doors opened.

13 hours ago, SeattleShane said:

I worked at E3 for Nintendo, the excitement for the new Zelda game was crazy. We literally had to close off the line 2 minutes after the doors opened.

Awesome. What a job that must have been. Can't wait for the new Zelda. Amazing game series

Archived