Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

PES 6: Shollym Patch. Get involved.

Just downloaded this Shollym patch for PES6 (the best football game ever made) and to my surprise it's got Leicester City on it!

Thought I'd show you some pics and see if anyone fancied downloading it and giving it a whirl too. There's an online feature so people can still play each other on it so could be cool to have some FT'ers involved. It's a hefty download it has to be said but it's worth it in the end when you finally get it sorted.

Couple of noticeable players although I think I'm going to edit their attributes a little:

Jamie Vardy:

UoQRqLd.jpg

Mahrez:

KJqfLnP.jpg

Huth:

q6sTpCi.jpg

Morgan:

oBmmjoF.jpg

Schmeichel:

k46wjb2.jpg

Kante is on here but he's got a default face which is a shame. Hopefully that'll be updated soon or I'll have a go myself if I can figure it out.

Will get some pictures up of the actual gameplay too in a bit, the pitches look amazing, the stadiums are amazing and there's even chants for each individual team. It's mad. 

PES 6 the one with Adriano on the cover?

That's the one yeah. Playing it now, the guy has taken loads of commentary from all the old FIFAs and it's amazing, there's so many different snippets that it's like watching a real game... even if Andy Gray is on it haha. And the chants are brilliant too! Always shit on the red side of the Trent, we are staying up, the works. The guy has absolutely gone to town on this.

Mahrez faster than Vardy? Bin.

Wasn't the 2006 one where it ended up like 8-7 online every time and Adriano could kill people by shooting?

Yeah Adriano you just had to glance at the shoot button and he scored from your own penalty area.

Archived