Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Torrents.

One may wish to hypothetically download Deluge and then speculatively visit katstorrent.co  :dunno:

Is there a reason that one would - purely theoretically - download Deluge and not uTorrent?

For example, if one were exceptionally paranoid about their entirely legal and honourable actions being observed by cynical spying fascists?

Is there a reason that one would - purely theoretically - download Deluge and not uTorrent?

For example, if one were exceptionally paranoid about their entirely legal and honourable actions being observed by cynical spying fascists?

Rumours that it secretly installs a bitcoin miner, also a rumour that it's owned/has close associations with the MPAA, no idea how true either one is. My friend uses Tixati, seems decent enough though I think it's not always whitelisted on some private trackers.

Mate of mine who uses utorrent and that certain Bay without any kind of protection like it's still 2006 reckons as long as you don't upload then you should be alright and even if you're not you'll get warnings first. He also reports that the pickings are slim since YIFY went away so he doesn't bother much anymore anyway.

Archived