Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest CityFan 06

What would you like to see in Future FIFA editions? Ideas thread

Guest CityFan 06

Thought I'd create a new FIFA ideas thread as the other one I created was originally titled with FIFA 17, and the description is not quite right now so it needs an updated thread, with fresh ideas.  

So write in here your improvement ideas for Future FIFA editions. Has there been features not included in recent editions which you'd like to see in the near future?  I have to say from my experience of over ten years playing FIFA, FIFA 16 has been the most realistic version I've played, the most immersive so far. Perhaps new ideas will start to appear once people have started playing FIFA 17...

Here's a few ideas already mentioned previously:

- More detail in Championship grounds

- Manager/fans faces

- More work on career mode 

- Easily addable custom fan chants.

- More options in commentators 

Guest CityFan 06

They've got the stadiums down to a tee, but not the atmospheres.  Considerably more chants from each team, or the opportunity for us to upload our own to the game.

This. The detail in the PL stadiums are fantastic but like you said I'd love to see more fanchants for a wider range of teams, or for us to be given the opportunity to add our own chants. 

Career mode improvements? How's that a suggestion? lol Maybe how where or what improvements would be a suggestion :dunno:

Edited, know what you mean now  :D

Also, (and I know a few still debate whether its even there) but remove the scripting!

If I play something like Rocket League, and get a hiding, I know its because the other guy was better than me.

You can get beat sometimes on FIFA because the game decides its not gonna be your day when you rattle the woodwork half a dozen times in a match or your normally lethal player misses sitter after sitter and the other player scores with his only shot.

Also, (and I know a few still debate whether its even there) but remove the scripting!

If I play something like Rocket League, and get a hiding, I know its because the other guy was better than me.

You can get beat sometimes on FIFA because the game decides its not gonna be your day when you rattle the woodwork half a dozen times in a match or your normally lethal player misses sitter after sitter and the other player scores with his only shot.

Exactly, and the scripting is what stops FIFA from becoming a proper competitive ESport too.

I see they've completely changed the free kick and penalty mechanics for Fifa 17, you control the run up which impacts the spin, movement and direction of the shot. They do seem to be improving quite a few aspects.

More variation to FUT is needed, it's the main mode i play, but its very restricting having all players from one league or nation, maybe previos clubs to be a factor, and bring back the players preferred formation. oh and stop taxing us on the market place, whats the point?

More variation to FUT is needed, it's the main mode i play, but its very restricting having all players from one league or nation, maybe previos clubs to be a factor, and bring back the players preferred formation. oh and stop taxing us on the market place, whats the point?

I thought this was to stop inflation? So it kinda has to be there

Guest CityFan 06

- Fanchants/capability to add them in.

- I'd also like to see them show in matches - manager's win ratio & percentage since managing their club.

- Show the stadium emptier and the ground beginning to fill as the players are warming up pre match.

- It'd be excellent if they had panel experts on the commentary discussing the particular game pre match, say 1hr 30mins beforehand. 

- Interviews with players pre match and at full time, describing their thoughts on the game. 

- Have a tunnel cam just as the players enter the field, hearing the roar & atmosphere of the fans in the ground as they await kick off. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest CityFan 06

It'd be good if you could set the crowd attendance for each match, whether you want a full house or more emptier seats. 

Change in weather during the game would also be a realistic feature IMO.

Archived