Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

F1 2016

Anybody else getting this? Had one in a fair few years ago on the 360. Graphics look pretty immense now. Hope the damage realism is better than it was back then. I do like the idea of working up and creating your own legend.

I do like F1 games and the graphics always look amazing, up there with the best imo.

But I never take F1 games seriously, always end up fucking about on them.

Yeah same pretty much. I'm serious for the first 5 minutes of a race and then start driving backwards. Building up my own driver might keep me on the straight and narrow though.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, lcfcben76 said:

Anyone actually got this and is it any good because I'm tempted to buy it? 

F1 2015 was a disaster in truth so that puts me off a bit as I traded it back in after a week

Only had a few races so far but it seems pretty good. Good feel to the racing and the game is much more "complete" than the last one. Career mode is very good and has lots of cool features. Still haven't tried online yet, but I imagine I'll spend most gametime in career mode. All in all I reckon it's a massive step up from the letdown of last year's version.

5 hours ago, VinceNoir said:

Only had a few races so far but it seems pretty good. Good feel to the racing and the game is much more "complete" than the last one. Career mode is very good and has lots of cool features. Still haven't tried online yet, but I imagine I'll spend most gametime in career mode. All in all I reckon it's a massive step up from the letdown of last year's version.

Cheers mate, think I'll buy it after that, only seen good things said about it so far 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, CKB said:

Haven't played an F1 game since F1 96 (last great F1 game imo) on the PS. Been hearing great things about this though

I'm tempted to get it, is it worth it?

Debatable, its a good game for a few weeks or so but they need to add more imo, need something to aim for online to make it interesting, levelling up? Unlockables? Just something extra to aim for, when playing online you just race over and over with no real rewards for winning or finishing high up. Offline is pretty good though

On 5 September 2016 at 18:38, lcfcben76 said:

Debatable, its a good game for a few weeks or so but they need to add more imo, need something to aim for online to make it interesting, levelling up? Unlockables? Just something extra to aim for, when playing online you just race over and over with no real rewards for winning or finishing high up. Offline is pretty good though

11 hours ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

If you're mainly a career mode player then you'll love this.

Cheers lads, think I'll get it mainly for offline then :thumbup:

Archived