Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Fitbit

Can't comment on the Surge, but I bought a Charge HR the other day. Quite impressed so far. Mainly use it just as motivation to keep on top of 10,000 steps per day (if I can). Nice and light on the wrist, tracks all sorts, such as calories, sleep, floors climbed etc. 

I have a surge and its pretty decent.

Pedometer is accurate although when your heart rate is up i am sure it adds a few steps on.

Talking of which the heart rate tracker is quite chunky and has come in for criticism from some quarters for being careful as has the strap.

A full battery charge will last 3/4 days but if you are timing a 10K run then expect it to last half that time.

You can track exercises such as weight lifting, elliptical, spinning, running and hiking.

The smart phone app is good as well and syncs with the watch via bluetooth.

The GPS is also very accurate, i have never had it not pick up where i am on google maps.

Worthy investment.

I had a surge and loved it. Sadly the thick rubber strap was really irritating so had to return it. But when I have some spare cash I'll be getting a Blaze.

Found it helped keep me motivated and functions pretty well with things like myfitnesspal.

Archived