Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PompeyFox

Next Few Games

Im going away this morning so im gona miss them. But IF Levin puts out an attack minded team and drills it into them i believe they are all WINABLE. Qpr at home, Brighton at home, Sheep s****rs away. The next game away at Watford will be difficult, but hope a draw. Then the next 2 are winable as well, Burnley at home and coff scum at home. So 16 points im going for. :thumbup: What do you all think????

Im going away this morning so im gona miss them. But IF Levin puts out an attack minded team and drills it into them i believe they are all WINABLE. Qpr at home, Brighton at home, Sheep s****rs away. The next game away at Watford will be difficult, but hope a draw. Then the next 2 are winable as well, Burnley at home and coff scum at home. So 16 points im going for. :thumbup: What do you all think????

I wish you wouldn't mention the word "draw". If we get nine points from the first three games mentioned, or even seven, why go into defensive turn-off mode at Watford?. Sounds like the perfect time to attack and try to make some leeway up on the Championship pacemakers.

Or are Watford another Wolves, so theoretically brilliant we all turn up in blinkers cos we want to keep focused on the simple task of keeping them out.

The reality is that this League has NO brilliant teams - I see Wednesday drew at Luton last night to roundly illustrate my point - and the sooner we make people worry about us rather than the other way round the better.

I always get worried whwn people call games 'winable', it makes the pain of defeat so much harder if/when we don't win the game.

Couldn't agree more but I feel our team needs a bit of inner belief a bit of bulling up, if you like. I often feel they need someone in the dressing room to convince them they can achieve things beyond their wildest dreams. Doubts do a football team no more good than over-confidence and I think City suffer from more of the former than the latter.

Hammond for instance, just needs to announce with goals that he belongs with the big boys (cos he's made a habit of nearly doing things) and Sylla needs persuading to be destructive for longer in the match cos it's loads and loads more fun than ambling about.

Anyway Ricey, there's no point worrying now and ruining your afternoon. Let's all be positive and then, come 4-45, we'll maybe find that any earlier worrying would only have been wasted.

Go for it City. Go for it Craig. If you want it enough, and believe it enough, you CAN do it.

QPR - a team would should beat with no real problems, imo they have no real danger men where at the minute we have atleast 5 potential match winners - hughes, sylla, hume, de vries and elvis.

Brighton - a team we should thrash who will be looking at a relegation struggle come march / april next year.

Derby - a hard place to go for anyone but i feel we can batter them at No Pride Park

Watford - Harder to go than Derby atm if you ask me but we should come away with something

Burnley - another team who arent performing too well and will be looking at a relegation struggle next year who we should comfortably beat at home

Cov - we just pity them full stop and lets put the Leicester Rejects where they belong.

i hope for no losses in these games but anything can happen

QPR - a team would should beat with no real problems, imo they have no real danger men where at the minute we have atleast 5 potential match winners - hughes, sylla, hume, de vries and elvis.

Brighton - a team we should thrash who will be looking at a relegation struggle come march / april next year.

Derby - a hard place to go for anyone but i feel we can batter them at No Pride Park

Watford - Harder to go than Derby atm if you ask me but we should come away with something

Burnley - another team who arent performing too well and will be looking at a relegation struggle next year who we should comfortably beat at home

Cov - we just pity them full stop and lets put the Leicester Rejects where they belong.

i hope for no losses in these games but anything can happen

Just reviving an old post cos I remember reading it. Not going well is it :mad:

Can't see us getting victories in the next two, so Burnley next at home becoming a vital MUST WIN for Levein.

ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK

Archived