Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest CityFan 06

Xbox battery charger

Guest CityFan 06

Would anyone recommend buying the Xbox battery charger? I'm finding my controller batteries are draining quickly, so instead of continually buying new ones every time I thought the charger would be a worthwhile investment in the long run, do you agree? It costs about £20 quid so wondered if it is worth it...

All comments are appreciated, thanks.

1 minute ago, LeiFosse 06 said:

Would anyone recommend buying the Xbox battery charger? I'm finding my controller batteries are draining quickly, so instead of continually buying new ones every time I thought the charger would be a worthwhile investment in the long run, do you agree? It costs about £20 quid so wondered if it is worth it...

All comments are appreciated, thanks.

yes

I have them and it is nice to plug it in and play then take the wire out and it's still fine to work. My mates use some rechargeable batteries which they rotate around which works quite well as well. IF your a bit tight for money, some rechargeable batteries will be good enough. Just don't get cheap ones as they wont last long in the control pads. 

Guest CityFan 06
11 hours ago, foz.foz said:

I use a Venom charger for my Xbox1 controllers...... THESE

Is it these?

Are they any good, would you recommend them?

image.jpg

Archived