Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vardinhio

Heavy Rain

Just completed it on Psnow during a week free trial.

A great game if you enjoy quick time reaction and cinematic role play. The controls are a bit unresponsive when in 3rd person viewing but overall it was brilliant!

Has anyone else ever played it? 

7 hours ago, archerm said:

Just completed it on Psnow during a week free trial.

A great game if you enjoy quick time reaction and cinematic role play. The controls are a bit unresponsive when in 3rd person viewing but overall it was brilliant!

Has anyone else ever played it? 

Yep played it twice, enjoyed it. Second time was a couple of months ago and it really has got pretty shocking voice acting.

Thought for a minute this was the alternative weather forecast for London on Sunday. On my way to buy a pair of polarised sunglasses later after reading all of the hyperbole on here yesterday re the sun at Wembley....

yeah, fahrenheit was made by david cage also, heavy rain was his best i think, Beyond, 2 souls didn't quite hit the same mark , but was still decent in its own way. looking forward to the new game, Detroit, out sometime soon

4 hours ago, Beliall said:

yeah, fahrenheit was made by david cage also, heavy rain was his best i think, Beyond, 2 souls didn't quite hit the same mark , but was still decent in its own way. looking forward to the new game, Detroit, out sometime soon

Yea saw the video of Detroit on E3 and thought it looked brilliant. Heavy Rain made me laugh with that Shaun glitch

Screaming out for Shaun whilst looking right at him always made me laugh lol

I still havent completed it, play it on steam from time to time, but the controls are tough to grasp. I felt heavy rain told a fantastic story and really made you feel what the main character was going through with clever controls and well timed QTE's. This is where Beyond failed with its simplified control system it was too easy

Archived