Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hullfox

L1 Scum

No shit. Does this really need to be spelled out though? It's not as if someone's going to reply 'actually I thought it was good..'

Great insight as ever.

On that basis why post about the game? It's not as if someone's going to reply "actually I thought it was good.."

Great insight as ever.

On that basis why post about the game? It's not as if someone's going to reply "actually I thought it was good.."

What was the idea behind this topic then? Did you just want everyone to condemn those in L1.

If I heard a fellow Leicetser fan singing that I would personally make sure they were kicked out of the ground by the police either that or I woukd lose my rag and just twat them.

It wasn't even humorous!! Just some sad little twats who think it makes them hard to to say he most offencive things possible. Probably the same delusional ****s that think they are in the baby squad. I'd love to see them to live in a city where you can't travel without fear and still reamian true to your principles and way of life. Don't let anyone tell you Londoners are 'living without fear' in some kind of valiant struggle against terrorism. It has had a great effect on the cities phyche and some moronic fools without a brain cell between them making a 'joke' about it will not go down well.

BAN THEM FOR LIFE!!!

Archived