Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hullfox

L1 Scum

I have heard that Mr Teeno was in L1 today and was so disgusted by the chants that he walked all the way round to the Kop for the second half, good on ya kidda.

Utterly disgraceful thing to chant. I hope the people who chanted it are ashamed of themselves.

Just been reading about it on the OS there's some little prat that thought it was cool. what's the matter with these people, it makes me feel SICKand just more than a little DISGUSTED to be associated with the City of LEICESTER

Why?

It's only a minority of idiots at a football match. Doesn't make Leicester a bad city does it?

Why?

It's only a minority of idiots at a football match. Doesn't make Leicester a bad city does it?

NO your right it doesn't, but as much as miss the City i would really like to live there again.

>

>

>

I probably got my wording it wrong i just dislike minoritys like that it makes me want to spit blood

I have heard that Mr Teeno was in L1 today and was so disgusted by the chants that he walked all the way round to the Kop for the second half, good on ya kidda.

Utterly disgraceful thing to chant. I hope the people who chanted it are ashamed of themselves.

Well you heard wrong, there were no dodgy chants until about the 80th minute. About 10 chavs sang it, and the same as at Leeds, as soon as the QPR boys looked like they could charge at L1, they all focked off into the concourse like the little boys they are. **** chavs.

What a waste of space,lets have total silence from now on.We dont want to be upset the ref in case it hurts his feeling or the linemens or the players or even plod.These people have got a right to not be abused,or upset by things they might hear.Shame on you

Why not? If they sang it they deserve it.

If anybody wants to stick up for them they can.

Are you a genuine football fan with an opinion or do you have a hidden agenda as some sort of political/moral/ethnic crusader (sorry activist) - or all three? I have often wondered. Of course if you're the latter I'm sure all in L1 will be booted out of football to make sure no-one's missed from "the scum".

Perhaps you ought to be a magistrate too, just to be assured everyone's on the same wavelength as yourself and not deviating from 1984 guidelines.

What a waste of space,lets have total silence from now on.We dont want to be upset the ref in case it hurts his feeling or the linemens or the players or even plod.These people have got a right to not be abused,or upset by things they might hear.Shame on you

i don't think complete silence is the key, we need some atmosphere in the ground!

Are you a genuine football fan with an opinion or do you have a hidden agenda as some sort of political/moral/ethnic crusader (sorry activist) - or all three? I have often wondered. Of course if you're the latter I'm sure all in L1 will be booted out of football to make sure no-one's missed from "the scum".

Perhaps you ought to be a magistrate too, just to be assured everyone's on the same wavelength as yourself and not deviating from 1984 guidelines.

No hidden agenda Thrache.

What part of me saying that those who sang it should be booted out don't you agree with?

Are you saying that they have a place in our club?

I have no doubt that there are a majority of good people who sit in all parts of the ground including L1, why would I want those people banned? Once more I'm not entirely sure where you are coming from though it least it was a post that I managed to stay with until the end.

cant say i heard any of these chants as i sit in the KOP but i could see alot of trouble up at the top of L1 in the last 10 mins. if it was our fans they need banning, if it was QPR charging us then they too need banning from all football stadia across the country. i am ashamed this happened here. are we going to sing this to every londoner club that comes? "just a small place in london" is a good chant, but things about terrorism and racism are just sickening. well done on the KOP trying to get a good atmosphere going throughout the game.

What part of me saying that those who sang it should be booted out don't you agree with?

I have no doubt that there are a majority of good people who sit in all parts of the ground including L1, why would I want those people banned? Once more I'm not entirely sure where you are coming from though it least it was a post that I managed to stay with until the end.

lol

Thanks for answering the question.

Sentence three: Not at all its just that if I had been in L1 I'd had been right cheesed off to have been associated with the label "scum".

Archived