Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Mahrez - Chelsea/Arsenal

5 minutes ago, AlgerianFox said:

Calm down Foxes.

The only move Ryad is going to make is to Real or Barca.

He is VERY happy at leicester and he supposedly lack of form has nothing to do with football. 

His wife is having a difficult pregnancy. 

Please think outside the box.

Think outside the box or just wildly speculate

9 minutes ago, AlgerianFox said:

Calm down Foxes.

He is VERY happy at leicester and he supposedly lack of form has nothing to do with football. 

as a leicester fan i obviously want mahrez to stay for many years. i did not call for him to leave. the thing that started all of this is me telling what i thought was right for the team and the player ( giving him a high wage with a really good release clause that "if mahrez leave" provides a substantial amount of money)

1 minute ago, the fox said:

as a leicester fan i obviously want mahrez to stay for many years. i did not call for him to leave. the thing that started all of this is me telling what i thought was right for the team and the player ( giving him a high wage with a really good release clause that "if mahrez leave" provides a substantial amount of money)

Wouldn't worry about it. It's foxestalk. Someone new gets shouted down everyday. lol

3 minutes ago, the fox said:

لا تبالي. 

25 minutes ago, AlgerianFox said:

Calm down Foxes.

My wife dry retched on average 10 times a day, for 90 days, during her second pregnancy, I can vouch this isn't fun whatsoever...

4 minutes ago, AlgerianFox said:

لا تبالي. 

:ph34r:الواحد يجي يفهم يضيع. انلوحوهم في الثقيل و خلاص

and for people who use google translate. good luck. you will understand arabic before you understand what google  translate is saying:P

27 minutes ago, AlgerianFox said:

Calm down Foxes.

We should offer him a new contract with a buy out clause only for Real or Barca. That way we get a happy player whose trying his best for the club to earn his dream move.

2 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

We should offer him a new contract with a buy out clause only for Real or Barca. That way we get a happy player whose trying his best for the club to earn his dream move.

barca,real, bayern, that will insure a happy place. a happy club and a better performance. that's a win-win situation

Still having a nice laugh at the Arsenal forums

It's actually got to the point now where they genuinely don't like us, the reasons being :-

They tried to poach our players and failed

They believed everything they read

They sat there making fake photoshopped pictures of our players in their kit

They got taken for a ride by French journalists

They have no idea how to value a player

I mean who is actually to blame here for their ridiculous saltyness? lol

Archived