Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Mahrez - Chelsea/Arsenal

1 minute ago, AlgerianFox said:

Few peoples in here are going to explode with this arabic thingy...

Wtf facebook people are here.....

Nooooo...we are invaded.

:)

I'd rather read FoxesTalk in Arabic than all the shit puns tbh

9 minutes ago, the fox said:

some sources say that they already got mustafi. and they are willing to play sanchez as a ST if they get mahrez

Haven't heard that one. They still need another defender and I'm not sure Sanchez would work out as a lone striker

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

We don't really care what your motivation for following Leicester is. I'm pretty sure one of @shen or @MC Prussian first found Leicester via a computer game and stuck with it.

We care that you've turned up in the last couple of days, admitted to being a Leicester fan only for as long as we've been back in the premiership and now you're trying to tell us how we should act and feel about the club we've all invested most of our lives in since childhood.

1 hour ago, shen said:

:thumbup: USM 98 that was. Proper plastic! :D

FIFA '97 on PSOne. Beat you by one year! :D

Although I remember Leicester vaguely from an earlier FIFA game.

Just now, Monsell1976 said:

This thread has lit up as hot topic, thought some movement on mahrez had happened, and the realised just lots of post about nothing and drivel

Thanks for contributing.

1 minute ago, Monsell1976 said:

This thread has lit up as hot topic, thought some movement on mahrez had happened, and the realised just lots of post about nothing and drivel

Its clear now he is going nowhere so we are just winding down ...     chill pal.

5 minutes ago, tyfox said:

I think he may get bullied by a lot of centre backs in the prem

the sad fact is they could get the best out of giroud and sanchez by playing 4-4-2 with sanchez in the role of griezmann. but that means no ozil. that's why leicester played great last season. it is not how good your players are. it is how great they complinet eachother

Archived