Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Mahrez - Chelsea/Arsenal

34 minutes ago, MikeyT said:

L'Équipe consultant @GillesFavard now claims that Leicester are slowly giving in to Arsenal's approaches for Riyad Mahrez.

How the **** would they know that

"Hi Claudio its me Gilles, r u still tryn to keep mahrez"

"Ye but we r slowly givin in 2 arsenals approaches"

1 hour ago, MattCan said:

Either your post is malicious or you don't know what you're talking about.

Edit: go read his father's story.

It should be pretty obvious from the rest of the thread that it was a wind up. Calm down.

1 hour ago, lgfualol said:

How the **** would they know that

"Hi Claudio its me Gilles, r u still tryn to keep mahrez"

"Ye but we r slowly givin in 2 arsenals approaches"

I've been playing the 2 sides off with my ITK sources.

19 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Anyone want to laugh at Arsenal fans should check this bloke out @DasAngreifermost deluded tool I've ever come across.

a successful actor he says, yet spends every minute of every day on Twitter.

He's absolutely mental (There is a dedicated Twitter site to his nonsense they call him Dial Square), he's not had a decent role since 2004, but with his boat race you can understand why! What's your Twitter handle Babylon?

image.jpeg

8 minutes ago, RoyFox said:

He's absolutely mental (There is a dedicated Twitter site to his nonsense they call him Dial Square), he's not had a decent role since 2004, but with his boat race you can understand why! What's your Twitter handle Babylon?

image.jpeg

Iian Beil stand in?

2 hours ago, RoyFox said:

image.jpeg

He looks like a younger, ginger Ian beale 

If Leicester's Arsenal transfer target Riyad Mahrez asks to leave I will THROTTLE him jokes Claudio Ranieri

Claudio Ranieri insists Riyad Mahrez has never told him he wants to quit Leicesterand revealed his star would face dire consequences if he did.

City’s Italian manager claims he would “throttle” the Foxes’ PFA player of the year before he got the words out, if he ever asked to quit.

Arsenal are keen on Algeria international Mahrez but Ranieri said: “Riyad will stay with us – never has he come and said, ‘Coach, I want to go’. If he said that, I would throttle him!

“He is in good condition, maybe we must pass the ball a little more to him.

“He is a winger and, if nobody passes the ball to the wingers, I can’t pass the ball from the bench.”

The exciting 25-year-old attacker was vital to the Foxes’ shock title triumph last season with 17 goals and 11 assists.

Chelsea have already poached N’Golo Kante after activating his release clause, but Ranieri insists Mahrez has no such clause in his contract, which has three years left to run.

Archived