Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Mahrez - Chelsea/Arsenal

17 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

If Leicester's Arsenal transfer target Riyad Mahrez asks to leave I will THROTTLE him jokes Claudio Ranieri

Claudio Ranieri insists Riyad Mahrez has never told him he wants to quit Leicesterand revealed his star would face dire consequences if he did.

City’s Italian manager claims he would “throttle” the Foxes’ PFA player of the year before he got the words out, if he ever asked to quit.

Arsenal are keen on Algeria international Mahrez but Ranieri said: “Riyad will stay with us – never has he come and said, ‘Coach, I want to go’. If he said that, I would throttle him!

“He is in good condition, maybe we must pass the ball a little more to him.

“He is a winger and, if nobody passes the ball to the wingers, I can’t pass the ball from the bench.”

The exciting 25-year-old attacker was vital to the Foxes’ shock title triumph last season with 17 goals and 11 assists.

Chelsea have already poached N’Golo Kante after activating his release clause, but Ranieri insists Mahrez has no such clause in his contract, which has three years left to run.

Close thread 

19 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

If Leicester's Arsenal transfer target Riyad Mahrez asks to leave I will THROTTLE him jokes Claudio Ranieri

Claudio Ranieri insists Riyad Mahrez has never told him he wants to quit Leicesterand revealed his star would face dire consequences if he did.

City’s Italian manager claims he would “throttle” the Foxes’ PFA player of the year before he got the words out, if he ever asked to quit.

Arsenal are keen on Algeria international Mahrez but Ranieri said: “Riyad will stay with us – never has he come and said, ‘Coach, I want to go’. If he said that, I would throttle him!

“He is in good condition, maybe we must pass the ball a little more to him.

“He is a winger and, if nobody passes the ball to the wingers, I can’t pass the ball from the bench.”

The exciting 25-year-old attacker was vital to the Foxes’ shock title triumph last season with 17 goals and 11 assists.

Chelsea have already poached N’Golo Kante after activating his release clause, but Ranieri insists Mahrez has no such clause in his contract, which has three years left to run.

image.jpeg

Close thread

48 minutes ago, brucey said:

Just leaving this here.......... by arsenal fan tv

Not sure if he thinks this is funny satire, or if he's actually been driven mad by several months of desperation.

Has he actually made the effort to travel up to Leicester to make that shitty video? lol

1 hour ago, brucey said:

Not sure if he thinks this is funny satire, or if he's actually been driven mad by several months of desperation.

lol what a loser. Imagine on our first home game of the season when chilwell, Vardy and Mahrez run out for Leicester. No one wants to join arsenal lol 

2 hours ago, brucey said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just seems like he has been told he isn't for sale in this window and he can sign a new, big contract and see how the next 6/12months go and potentially get his big move then. Probably the reason he (his agent!) is stalling on signing any contract, is to make Leicester sweat and drive up the p/w offer and inclusion of a release clause. I don't think there has been any bid or even contact made about someone buying him yet. All just rumours. My prediction is, he will sign a new contract next week but no matter what it is, he has probably already agreed that he will leave next year anyway. 

Positives are, we get him for another year, and still get a big transfer fee, plus Gray and Kaputsa are a year on. Good deal all round. :thumbup:

49 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Just seems like he has been told he isn't for sale in this window and he can sign a new, big contract and see how the next 6/12months go and potentially get his big move then. Probably the reason he (his agent!) is stalling on signing any contract, is to make Leicester sweat and drive up the p/w offer and inclusion of a release clause. I don't think there has been any bid or even contact made about someone buying him yet. All just rumours. My prediction is, he will sign a new contract next week but no matter what it is, he has probably already agreed that he will leave next year anyway. 

Positives are, we get him for another year, and still get a big transfer fee, plus Gray and Kaputsa are a year on. Good deal all round. :thumbup:

Leicester sweat ?? 

There is one huge flaw here chief , he has 3 years left on a 30k per week contract 

Club are sitting chilli and loving this ! 

Club is is totally in control ! 

27 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Personally, if his agent is adamant on a release clause I'd be saying no chance, stay on 35 grand a week until next summer and then we will decide how much we will sell you for or you can take the 100 grand a week until next summer and we will still sell you for how much we want to. Transfer requests will be rejected too, now which route would you like to go? You're basically choosing between 35 grand a week or 100 grand a week, either way you will be here until next summer and even then we decide your price.

5 hours ago, brucey said:

The Arsenal fan base is genuinely amazing. The gift that keeps on giving.

You have to be a special kind of special to read anything into that. Unfortunately, the Arsenal twitter fan base (unemployed 20 something year olds, sit on Fifa all day, tweet "announce Mahrez" 4 times a day... you know the type) lap it all up.

I'm thinking there is an Arsenal fan who has already bought a Mahrez 26 shirt and he's sat in his mums basement with a raging hard on at that video.

Wasn't Claude kidnapped? Shame they didn't bloody keep him.

7 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

The Arsenal fan base is genuinely amazing. The gift that keeps on giving.

You have to be a special kind of special to read anything into that. Unfortunately, the Arsenal twitter fan base (unemployed 20 something year olds, sit on Fifa all day, tweet "announce Mahrez" 4 times a day... you know the type) lap it all up.

I'm thinking there is an Arsenal fan who has already bought a Mahrez 26 shirt and he's sat in his mums basement with a raging hard on at that video.

Wasn't Claude kidnapped? Shame they didn't bloody keep him.

Here he is. No lower body shot though so you could be disappointed ;)

mahrez2407.png

Just now, 4ever and ever said:

Here he is. No lower body shot though so you could be disappointed ;)

mahrez2407.png

The state of him. Guarantee he's following about 42819 people, is mid way through a game of Arsenal career mode where he's got the likes of Ronaldo and Messi on his team and his last tweet was something like "Cheeky Nandos with the lads #announcemahrez".

Archived