Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Mahrez - Chelsea/Arsenal

2 minutes ago, what? said:

Sorry lads. I think it's bad news. I recognise that bloke on the video chat. 

CpqmABAWIAAfzcJ.jpg-large.jpg

lol

That will make its way to goonernet as a legit photo. Thread will be reopened before mysterious Leicester fan posts original pic and the thread is closed again to the wails of cyber sobbing.

1 minute ago, los dedos said:

Don't know why but i always thought Vardy and Mahrez weren't close.Looks like i'm wrong "Football friends"

Really? They are always the first to run and hug each other when they score. And there was that time riyad let JV take his penalty. Lovely lads. 

12 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Really? They are always the first to run and hug each other when they score. And there was that time riyad let JV take his penalty. Lovely lads. 

They're usually two of the furthest forward, so obviously they are often the first to celebrate with each other. Saying that, I didn't think they were best mates, but you can tell they get on. The most obvious friendship is Vardy and Simpson. There's always a separate hug after the main celebration for Simpson when Vardy scores.

40 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Always looked at a bit luke warm.Like the other was pissed that they missed out on scoring.Looks like i'm massivley wrong which is great and should help push Marhez to sign.

24 minutes ago, ronnup said:

Don't question the Vahrez love 

There was that moment when Vardy looked grumpy when Mahrez was taking the penalty against aVilla and refused to run on to any potential rebound...

clearly just a lovers tiff?  They just tickled each other in the shower, laughed and got over it...

10 minutes ago, brucey said:

Guy who took the Chelsea hotel pics went back to try to get a follow up story... this is what he came away with

Needs to buy a new t shirt. Pretty sure he was wearing that one at the weekend.

Archived