Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Mahrez - Chelsea/Arsenal

If he doesn't wanna be here then flog him for a huge fee, it's not like he's looked great so far this month other than his goal v Celtic. He can go to hell as far as I'm concerned, if he doesn't wanna be here then feck off, if he continues in this form he'll be worthless. 

Bit pisssed but there it is, 

Just now, Al-aLondon-Foxile said:

If he doesn't wanna be here then flog him for a huge fee, it's not like he's looked great so far this month other than his goal v Celtic. He can go to hell as far as I'm concerned, if he doesn't wanna be here then feck off, if he continues in this form he'll be worthless. 

As I posted says ago, it's only media reports (from French journos) that he is unhappy. 

The narrative that he is interested (nothing more than that ) in the Arsenal offering but is not prepared to push against the wishes of the club has the most support from journos that are usually in the confidence of his agent.  Whether the info that his health of his pregnant wife is causing him big worries is true or not is unknown but the way he seems keen to get off the pitch makes you wonder if he has got other things outside football on his mind. 

maybe be he does need a rest from playing but if Claudio was to rest him next weekend, the background noise would be deafening from the all sides of the media. 

its probably a good time time for the fans to get behind him and to offer fullsome support, not to get on his back. 

10 minutes ago, Al-aLondon-Foxile said:

bit drastic to have him flogged, flagellation is far too barbaric in the modern age

9 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

As I posted says ago, it's only media reports (from French journos) that he is unhappy. 

The narrative that he is interested (nothing more than that ) in the Arsenal offering but is not prepared to push against the wishes of the club has the most support from journos that are usually in the confidence of his agent.  Whether the info that his health of his pregnant wife is causing him big worries is true or not is unknown but the way he seems keen to get off the pitch makes you wonder if he has got other things outside football on his mind. 

maybe be he does need a rest from playing but if Claudio was to rest him next weekend, the background noise would be deafening from the all sides of the media. 

its probably a good time time for the fans to get behind him and to offer fullsome support, not to get on his back. 

9 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

The silence is deafening though, and I'm certain the club monitor all the social media stuff and understand what is out there. 

His touch was poo today, i saw him misplace more passes and lose control than in more than 90 percent of the whole of last year.

Its only a few months on and you do have to wonder what has impacted his performance so much?

Maybe the loss of his buddy Ngolo as well as the speculation

Archived