Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

LCFC v Brighton

I don't know whether i'm going on Tuesday, I have a season ticket but Tuesdays my college day and i'm there till 7pm so would be almost imposible to get to the game in time, I may ask my tutor if I can leave early I may not I don't know whats better going to risk watching Leicester hoping they can repay me and actually prove I have spent decent money or staying at college :unsure:

Can't see us doing much in this game either really, I'm sad i'm feeling this way but can't see a way forward, Levein says he can't as for more than what the players gave against QPR but surly you can? You can ask the question - We NEED goals, and we need to stop conceading, Our strikers at this rate ain't gonna score as many as we concede, we are strugling to score and we are conceading to many, I hate to point out the obviously but its the truth end of.

Anyway my prediction;

LCFC 1 - 1 Brighton :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Elvis Hammond - Colin Kazim-Richards

:nono: I don't personally think we will be promoted or anywhere near promotion from what has been shown so far this season at the start of the season I was predicting we'd finish below the playoffs, but if we really are gonna make the promotion push if these fans who come on and say "we will be promoted easy" e.t.c and the players really want us fans who pay good money to see shit really wanna be up there we've got to stop drawing to teams like Brighton, in this league anything can happen its a tough league but really we should be beating teams like Brighton especially if people think we can make a promotion push - Things need to start happening A.S.A.P!

Archived