Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

Oh Jamie Vardy we thought you were a clown

Oh jamie Vardy you came from Fleetwood Town

Oh jamie Vardy we were Wrong about.

Oh Jamie Vardy we thought you were a clown

Oh jamie Vardy you came from Fleetwood Town

Oh jamie Vardy we were Wrong about.

:)

Confidence booster for the lad!

Oh When The Blues does get sung slowly more often than not. Certainly was in the Kop on Sunday.

The fact that our whole end won't join in with WYS when someone starts it is really embarrassing. Imagine only 40 people in a West Ham end joining in with Bubbles.

Embarassing, but does anyone have the lyrics to the song which goes something like "bring on the Arsenal... something something Real Madrid, something something Barca."

All straws fully clutched here but heard it at Miillllll for the first time and quite liked it.

Embarassing, but does anyone have the lyrics to the song which goes something like "bring on the Arsenal... something something Real Madrid, something something Barca."

All straws fully clutched here but heard it at Miillllll for the first time and quite liked it.

Bring on the Sunderland and Arsenal

Bring on the scousers by the score

Barcelona, Real Madrid

They will make a mighty bid

But they won't beat the Leicester anymore

• Like 1

Bring on the Sunderland and Arsenal

Bring on the scousers by the score

Barcelona, Real Madrid

They will make a mighty bid

But they won't beat the Leicester anymore

See, surely it's Scousers by the shore? I always hear people sing by the score but it doesn't seem to make sense.

I'm sure when I was looking at Leicester chants it was bring on the Scousers by the shore

Guest foxestalkisfullofidiots

Not really a chant but did anyone here the Anderlecht fans singing "don't worry about a thing" when we were 3-2 down on Sunday? Always think it sounds great to hear a load of fans sing a classic song even the red dogs when they sing "you've got that love and feeling" and Celtic one too and palace have "glad all over" .

Wezzy Mo-oo-rgan

Nope, doesn't work. Much better for Drinkwater. Besides Morgan already has this beast...

Star performances from Maybes, myself, Leicester Lass, Wilkesy and C-Man.

Been an Inter & City fan since the 80's. i have a season ticket on the Curva Nord in Milan. We sing a song to this tune.

- perfect for City IMO. "Allez, Allez les blues, Allez, Allez les blues, you will hear us roar until the City score: Allez, Allez les blues". Ben

Actually love this one. Its simple and effective. Top notch