Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

Guest CityFan 06

The N'golo Chant in SK1 has so much potential if we all sang it right. I think it'll get there with time.

Edited by LeicsFox06

Vardy said that's he's a blue

Demari Grey and Mahrez too

Christian Fuchs we love you

It's Leicester I'm in love

Forest you can fall apart

Robert Huth you've won my heart

Oh Westley don't even start

It's Leicester I'm in love

This is great. 

I'd replace Demarai Gray with Drinkwater maybe, just because it feels like he should be mentioned in it  :thumbup:

I don't often do this but, yknow.

When we hired Ranieri,

They said he's had his day,

When we went top at Christmas,

They said we'd fall away,

But now we're on our way to Europe,

We're in the top four to stay,

Soon we're playing Barcelona,

Down at the Filbert Way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbs1luUIxCE

:scarf::scarf:

Really like this, very catchy! Hopefully can get it going!

Guest CityFan 06

New tunes usually take a little while to get going, the Ulloa song took a couple of months until it really took off. 

Yep true. Hopefully it will continue to develop like Ulloa's and Vardy's chants.

Guest CityFan 06

Yeah just gotta stick with it. Like I said no bugger joined in with the Ulloa chant at the start of last season and then suddenly it took off. 

I get the impression it's one of those chants that's good for everyone to join in with. Like Vardy's for instance, when he scores especially, the ground is bouncing to his song, I feel this could have the same effect given time. 

Got going a little bit at Arsenal and more seem to be singing it in SK1.

Nice, just seems like it struggles to spread further than SK1 though, hopefully it will soon. It's a bloody good chant so fingers crossed.

Edited by Ian W LCFC

New tunes usually take a little while to get going, the Ulloa song took a couple of months until it really took off.

The Ulloa song was already going strong in September last season

The "His name's N'Golo Kanté" song hasn't caught on by February because, with all due respect it's vapid and it's kind of crap. :/

Edited by Jordan

The "His name's N'Golo Kanté" song hasn't caught on by February because, with all due respect it's vapid and it's kind of crap. :/

People have only been singing it for the last couple of months. Without meaning to have a dig too, that's a pretty big opinion to have 3,000 miles from the ground.

• Like 2

Don't worry mate, just seen a video on Facebook of Newcastle fans singing to this tune so our fans will be all over it soon!

• Like 1

My favourite song and the reason why it doesn't get going past SK1 is the simple spunktrumpets who can't be bothered to learn more than 5 words in a song. Like the ones who only know the first line of "Jameh Vadeh's 'avin a pardy" or who prefer the Golo Golo Riyad Riyad No Limits one that was robbed from Man City

• Like 2