Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

For free kicks or long times in possession or pressure I like the idea of doing the switchblade smile song by kasabian when they sing "CAN YOU FEEL IT COMING OOO" but have jobber do the the drum beat and we say blues i think it would sound quite good and add to the pressure on the pitch. YouTube the song and its on FIFA 12 just fyi

Some good ideas on here. Big fan of the Schlupp one.

I thought of this one. Its to the tune of "ten german bombers" im sure that is not the original tune just cant remember where the tune originally comes from.

You go round the whole team starting with Kasper.

so . . .

"number two Lee Peltier over there . . . . . number two Lee Peltier over there,

Number two Lee Peltier, number two Lee Peltier, number two Lee Peltier over there . . . . .

Number three Paul Konchesky over there . . . . . Number three Paul Konchesky over there,

number three Paul Konchesky, number three Paul Konchesky, number three Paul Konchesky over there . . .

. . . . . . . .

The last verse would be something like,

and we're all Leicester City over here . . . . . . we're all Leicester City over here . . .

We're all Leicester City, all Leicester City, all Leicester City over here.. . . . "

I realise that would last quite a long time, and would be hard to keep an exact order. Also with some players names and numbers the syllables dont really work to the beat (for example Paul Gallagher would probably have to be shortened to Gally Gally), but ive heard alot worse.

Some good ideas on here. Big fan of the Schlupp one.

I thought of this one. Its to the tune of "ten german bombers" im sure that is not the original tune just cant remember where the tune originally comes from.

You go round the whole team starting with Kasper.

so . . .

"number two Lee Peltier over there . . . . . number two Lee Peltier over there,

Number two Lee Peltier, number two Lee Peltier, number two Lee Peltier over there . . . . .

Number three Paul Konchesky over there . . . . . Number three Paul Konchesky over there,

number three Paul Konchesky, number three Paul Konchesky, number three Paul Konchesky over there . . .

. . . . . . . .

The last verse would be something like,

and we're all Leicester City over here . . . . . . we're all Leicester City over here . . .

We're all Leicester City, all Leicester City, all Leicester City over here.. . . . "

I realise that would last quite a long time, and would be hard to keep an exact order. Also with some players names and numbers the syllables dont really work to the beat (for example Paul Gallagher would probably have to be shortened to Gally Gally), but ive heard alot worse.

Good idea, we would need like 10 people doing

It to get it started

Strikers songs are difficult to get going mainly because they have to do something to be worth singing about. Nugent is a worker which is why you hear his chant more but tbh i prefer our general chants about leicester than players apart from danns and bamba love em!