Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

He plays on the right wiiiiing

For the Blue and Whiiiites

He fvcked off Stoke Cityyyyy

Realised that they were shiiiiite

He's blue foreveeeer

Hates Forest & Derbyyyy

He used to shag Chelseeea

But she's a slapper

BEN MARSHAAAAALL, BEN MARSHALL, BEN MARSHAAAAAALL, BEN MARSHALL

Or to the Ken Barlow song as some of you will know. lol

It's really catchy, like lots of South American songs; they're good for singing for ages.

(Namedropping - went to River Plate last year; nearly as good as Chile!).

Good effort with the words.

To the tune of Kasabiens - L.S.F

They hear us,and fear us,

We`re L.C.F.C

You know, the greatest team ever,

We`re Nigel Pearsons BLUE ARMY...........

We`re L.C.F.C

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...........BLUES.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........BLUES

Simple, effective and most of all ORIGINAL+ about time kasabien had a terrace chant

To the tune of Kasabiens - L.S.F

We`re L.C.F.C

We`re L.C.F.C

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...........BLUES.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........BLUES

Simple, effective and most of all ORIGINAL+ about time kasabien had a terrace chant

for this song a simple

la la la la la la la la la leicester (listen from 3.30)

• Like 1

Did anyone try and get the Drinkwater song going on saturday? Tried to get it going on my self in L1 but I couldn't remember the words. Please please try get it sung tomorrow at Watford because I can't make it and would be good to sing it with everyone else already heard it. Better than the boring Oh Danny Danny oh Danny Danny Drinkwater

Did anyone try and get the Drinkwater song going on saturday? Tried to get it going on my self in L1 but I couldn't remember the words. Please please try get it sung tomorrow at Watford because I can't make it and would be good to sing it with everyone else already heard it. Better than the boring Oh Danny Danny oh Danny Danny Drinkwater

I think that is the key to getting chants started. Away from home our vocal support is more concentrated and people are more willing to sing. If people try to get it started, and lsf, and keep trying maybe it can catch on. After the success of 'we love you' maybe people will be more receptive to getting new chants going. I tried to get it going with a friend on Saturday as well but due to the amount of our lager drinks we forgot the words too.

If we could get this going it would sound great at the kp.

Was gutted when this didn't take off last season. Would be great to hear it going round the KP. For any song to take off on mass it either has to start from L1 or at an away day, or else there's just not enough wanting to join in.

for this song a simple

la la la la la la la la la leicester (listen from 3.30)

THIS WOULD BE IMMENSE!!! Could do it for ages and if the opposition start singing we could just do it louder so they can't be heard! Watford away people.. take note!!! I want this song in place for next weekend!!

THIS WOULD BE IMMENSE!!! Could do it for ages and if the opposition start singing we could just do it louder so they can't be heard! Watford away people.. take note!!! I want this song in place for next weekend!!

Went to see Kasabian in Nottingscum in December it was immense, if we could get it going for 5-10 minute perids it would have an ultra-esque feeling!

I've said on on another thread I'm not a fan of this but you are right if LSF is loud and sung for at least ten minutes then it might be good. I will give it a go at Watford, let's see if you young uns can convince me it's worth while.

I've said on on another thread I'm not a fan of this but you are right if LSF is loud and sung for at least ten minutes then it might be good. I will give it a go at Watford, let's see if you young uns can convince me it's worth while.

I'm with ya at watford... will happily give a shot to see if we can get it going and making it sound good enough to stick!!! Like you say if we can keep it going for some time and everyone picks it up easy enough (which they should as long as they have the brain power of a 2 year old+) it could sound pretty dam good and something that would be individual and meaningful to the Leicester Boys.... which seems to be something supporters are wanting to hear!