Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

Appoligise if already done by our fans. It's a simple yet effective chant that gets sung for long periods of time for my Melbourne Victory

It's normally used with a drummer as well just so Jobber gets used.

Leicester City (Clap, Clap, Clap)

Our Boys in Blue (Clap, Clap, Clap)

The Terrace sings (Clap, Clap, Clap)

As one for you (Clap, Clap, Clap)

Daaaaaaaaaahh Da Daaaaaaaaahhhh etc.

That is quality. Would be brilliant if that got going. Probably better off starting it at an away game where the fans that want to sing are more concentrated.

Exactly no one else does it, Jobber needs to be told what it is though so he can do the beat?

If we start it, Jobber will pick up his own beat. Just gotta be done, lets ALL make the effort. We need to get some new unique songs going, and they've got to be simple to get the kids in the family stand involved - after all, they are the future.

If we start it, Jobber will pick up his own beat. Just gotta be done, lets ALL make the effort. We need to get some new unique songs going, and they've got to be simple to get the kids in the family stand involved - after all, they are the future.

Technically nicked off melbourne victory, but i see your point.

Get it done for cov lads. :thumbup:

Technically nicked off melbourne victory, but i see your point.

Get it done for cov lads. :thumbup:

Technically yeah, but we'll only be nicking the tune, the words will be uniquely ours. And anyway, where do truly unique football chants come from? I 'invented' a few back in the 60's, but always borrowed the tune from somewhere else. Trick is to MAKE people think it's unique, and with the one from Melbourne, 90% will think it is a new invention. Lets not got bogged down with definitions, just all learn it and do it. Wife is primed to do it, and as it's her first visit to KP, thats an achievement in itself!

That is quality. Would be brilliant if that got going. Probably better off starting it at an away game where the fans that want to sing are more concentrated.

Jobber is taking his drum to Bristol away which is unreserved so we could gather around him and give it a go.

Agreed. I rekon it needs to start "we are Leicester city" otherwise I don't think it fits the song?

We are Leicester City (Clap, Clap, Clap)

Daaaaaaaaaahh Da Daaaaaaaaahhhh etc

Edited by MATLCFC

Agreed. I rekon it needs to start "we are Leicester city" otherwise I don't think it fits the song?

We are Leicester City (Clap, Clap, Clap)

Daaaaaaaaaahh Da Daaaaaaaaahhhh etc

It goes Mel-Bourne-Vic-t'ry, our boys in blue.

So for us it would be Le-ster-Ci-ty, our boys in blue

• Like 1

It goes Mel-Bourne-Vic-t'ry, our boys in blue.

So for us it would be Le-ster-Ci-ty, our boys in blue

Agree, it fits. What about the last line? Is it best as 'As one for you', or 'A song for you'? Personally, 'A song for you' sounds better. We need to get this sorted soon so we all sing the same - or we'll look like a bunch of knobs come saturday!

I reckon we should go with this:

Le-ster-Ci-ty, our boys in blue,

The terrace sings, A song for you

And, the first bit, ' Le-ster-Ci-ty' should be sung slower. Waddya reckon?

I agree it should be "A song for you" I will be singing Saturday in L1 but doubt anyone will join in lol

Mate, who gives a toss, lets just do it and see what happens. C'mon FT'ers, lets get together on this one.

To get the word spread around, could we ask the players on twitter to retweet the link to the video? Thousands of people follow the players they're allways retweeting, and It would let people know about it who aren't on here?

Hello son, glad to see you joining in!!

Yes, Sol the Wall really IS my son! Hi Tom!!

Edited by steveherbe

The word must be spread, start it against Cov so we can drown out their one chant of 'You're all inbred'(the irony of them singing it). If not then Brizzle is the place to start it as there wont be that many there, the more vocal fans will be there, unreserved seating, Jobber's drum etc

I think we should start singing it just because it's so hilariously incorrect in so many ways. Imagine the confused looks on Chaventry faces lol

Everybody!

Our mum's our dad

Our dad's our mum

We're interbred

And we're Leicester scum

Hey! :dance: