Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

My son is well up for it!

Good man! Just out of interest, is he an LCFC fan by choice? If/When I have children they will have no choice, They will HAVE to LOVE Leicester!

If this doesn't get started off vs Cov. I'll help out with this at Brizzle. I was at the back at Southampton when everyone got 'WLY' going and it was brilliant!

Think Ajax originally did that Melbourne song - from 3:22.

Definitely up for that if we can do it the same way they do. :thumbup:

For anyone interested in this song Iam currently texting Jobber about it but he is struggling to view the link on his phone.

Problem is poor old Jobber only has his tom type drum whereas these examples have always got an added snare drum over it. There is no way you can emulate this with what he uses.

He needs someone on a snare drum to accompany him is what I'm saying.

Problem is poor old Jobber only has his tom type drum whereas these examples have always got an added snare drum over it. There is no way you can emulate this with what he uses.

If there is more than 30 people singing 'properly' the drum isn't needed and will be drowned out any way. 9 times out of 10 the drum is used just to keep the beat.

If there is more than 30 people singing 'properly' the drum isn't needed and will be drowned out any way. 9 times out of 10 the drum is used just to keep the beat.

Agreed. Just thought I'd mention it. Would make a helluva difference though. And acoustic drums are really quite loud. Just adds a bit of class.

I'm a drummer, I'm biased. :P

Agreed. Just thought I'd mention it. Would make a helluva difference though. And acoustic drums are really quite loud. Just adds a bit of class.

I'm a drummer, I'm biased. :P

I see what you're getting at here!

My son is well up for it!

This will sound very "cringe" But I think it would be a good idea for the club to utilise the big screens for videos like this before the game. It's not putting up lyrics or anything, and we could just pass it off as being a family club and encouraging young fans to join in. They could have a small competition for the young'uns to send in videos of them and their chants.

Obviously those of us with children would push our little supporters in the right direction to sing songs we want to hear as older fans and they might catch on. :thumbup:

Good man! Just out of interest, is he an LCFC fan by choice? If/When I have children they will have no choice, They will HAVE to LOVE Leicester!

If this doesn't get started off vs Cov. I'll help out with this at Brizzle. I was at the back at Southampton when everyone got 'WLY' going and it was brilliant!

He's been brought up the right way, he's been going since he was four, kits at xmas, he's tasted the pride of being a Leicester boy and now he's mad for the chants, brings a tear to my eye when those scarce start twirling in the family stand :scarf:

This will sound very "cringe" But I think it would be a good idea for the club to utilise the big screens for videos like this before the game. It's not putting up lyrics or anything, and we could just pass it off as being a family club and encouraging young fans to join in. They could have a small competition for the young'uns to send in videos of them and their chants.

Obviously those of us with children would push our little supporters in the right direction to sing songs we want to hear as older fans and they might catch on. :thumbup:

bad idea.

1.It'll look embarassing. Teams will mock us and think we can't generate atmosphere when we can.

2.Finally, we didn't have to put a video in of the 'we love you' chant and all the kids got the message after a game. And all you see now is in the family stand young boys waving their scarves around having fun.

• Like 1

Great idea, I've always wanted us to be the laughing stock of the Football League.

That said, having a five year old belt out the full lyrics to 'When you're tired and weary' would raise a smile...

• Like 1

You said it pal.

I reckon the Drinkwater song should be this (to the tune of Coldplay's Paradise):

"And it's Danny, Danny Drinkwater

And it's Danny, Danny Drinkwater

And it's Danny, Danny Drinkwater

OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH"

That tune is begging for a player's song and this would fit perfectly!

C'mon lads - Saturday's the game to do it!