Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

Dale Cavese would sound shit. Full stop. It's the national anthem of every two-bit, tinpot, Soccer AM, copy-and-paste, "well I support a Premier League team too" type support in this country.

The Ajax/Melbourne one would be unique and sound the bollocks! Why can't we back ourselves to stand out from the crowd?

• Like 2

Dale Cavese would sound shit. Full stop. It's the national anthem of every two-bit, tinpot, Soccer AM, copy-and-paste, "well I support a Premier League team too" type support in this country.

The Ajax/Melbourne one would be unique and sound the bollocks! Why can't we back ourselves to stand out from the crowd?

This

Yeah I even heard Dale Cavese at Watford. It does sound awesome, if all the fans join in and can do it properly. Which ours almost certainly won't be able to. Sorry but as much as I love how 'we love you' has improved our home support, most fans don't join in until 'woooaaahhhhhh' (which is better than nothing but not ideal).

I reckon the Drinkwater song should be this (to the tune of Coldplay's Paradise):

"And it's Danny, Danny Drinkwater

And it's Danny, Danny Drinkwater

And it's Danny, Danny Drinkwater

OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH"

That tune is begging for a player's song and this would fit perfectly!

C'mon lads - Saturday's the game to do it!

coldplay are fcukin depressing. which at times maybe apt for us.

but no thanks.

Maybe if this chant get's off the ground we could have some sort of link with Melbourne Victory. The way we link goals we could do with Matt Mills in our diffence. Better still a Friendly in Melbourne.

Jobber has been informed it just takes a few to start it, jobber to drum it and it will spread just like "we love you". I've retweeted it, told mates etc cmon lets make sure it gets off the ground :)

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Edited by MATLCFC

I love this geezer.

LEICE STER CI TY (clap clap clap clap)!!!!

Aside from all the ones that are already in place to be started could we not chant 'There's only one Bruno Berner' on Saturday to show a bit of thanks to him? Would be a nice touch for him.

Agree with this. Plus the melbourne one is a good shout as its fairly simple for everyone else to pick up and easier for the family stand to get involved if its simple and involves clapping or scarf waving.

Edited by Guesty

This will sound very "cringe" But I think it would be a good idea for the club to utilise the big screens for videos like this before the game. It's not putting up lyrics or anything, and we could just pass it off as being a family club and encouraging young fans to join in. They could have a small competition for the young'uns to send in videos of them and their chants.

Obviously those of us with children would push our little supporters in the right direction to sing songs we want to hear as older fans and they might catch on. :thumbup:

This is a genius idea and should be passed on to the club.

And it's High Ho Leicester City, no matter where you go now baby, I see your sun is shining, but I won't make a fuss, though it's obvious." - To the tune of Hi Ho Silver Lining by Jeff Beck.

And

I hope someone has the balls to start this in L1 today. Would really get the atmosphere going and it would catch on just like 'We love you' has. If I was at the back of L1 then I would start it but it's hard when your in the family stand lol

Come on Leicester! :scarf:

And it's High Ho Leicester City, no matter where you go now baby, I see your sun is shining, but I won't make a fuss, though it's obvious." - To the tune of Hi Ho Silver Lining by Jeff Beck.

And

I hope someone has the balls to start this in L1 today. Would really get the atmosphere going and it would catch on just like 'We love you' has. If I was at the back of L1 then I would start it but it's hard when your in the family stand lol

That is what I suggested but I doubt it will get song

And

New :dunno: