Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

I hope someone has the balls to start this in L1 today. Would really get the atmosphere going and it would catch on just like 'We love you' has. If I was at the back of L1 then I would start it but it's hard when your in the family stand lol

Come on Leicester! :scarf:

We'll be singing it as loud as we can in the family stand if jobber gets the beat going - if we're the only two - meh!

Edited by Lobsterboyuk

Was aimed at Mark Maghee when he left for "a bigger club" (Wolves).

Something like "fat Scottish bastard, and his shit football team!"

Isn't that Daydream believe or was your post meant for someone else?

And it's High Ho Leicester City, no matter where you go now baby, I see your sun is shining, but I won't make a fuss, though it's obvious." - To the tune of Hi Ho Silver Lining by Jeff Beck.

And

I hope someone has the balls to start this in L1 today. Would really get the atmosphere going and it would catch on just like 'We love you' has. If I was at the back of L1 then I would start it but it's hard when your in the family stand lol

Come on Leicester! :scarf:

Not bothered about the first song The Melbourne song I like and it was mentioned in the New Chants section and it seems lots were up for it. I know Jobber has been told about it, would be a great to get going just like 'we love you'. I'll certainly be trying today!!

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Edited by MATLCFC

one for big wes.

i know man u do it, but think it would sound good

to aga do do

wes morgun gun gun

he weighs a ****ing ton

wes morgun gun gun

he is bigger than the sun

to the left, to the right

he left forest cos they're shi*te

he is blue, through and through

and he'd ****ing murder you

Yeah I realise that Wolves and Wednesday both sing this. But was just thinking of a chant that everyone could sing before the game to make some atmosphere and get the fans going!

Bring on the Sunderland and Arsenal

Leicester Score

Forever and ever

There's three without even thinking that should get sung more and are relatively unique. Not exactly hard to learn either.

• Like 1

I'm starting to side with the stu crew at the moment. Not only could we not get new chants started but we couldn't get any old ones going either. The atmosphere was gash in the first half, no effort from anybody in K.

We love you should not be the only chant we sing at a reasonable volume. Sort it out people.

I'm starting to side with the stu crew at the moment. Not only could we not get new chants started but we couldn't get any old ones going either. The atmosphere was gash in the first half, no effort from anybody in K.

We love you should not be the only chant we sing at a reasonable volume. Sort it out people.

Bit harsh mate, didn't you hear WYS at full blast?

• Like 1

Bit harsh mate, didn't you hear WYS at full blast?

OK fine, we got an old song going once.

There were long periods of silence in the first half, and there were loads of songs being attempted in L and K seemed to be just ignoring them.

I was completely bored by half time.

• Like 1

These chants will take time to develop, I hope people don't give up after one game. Look how long Palace have taken to get their songs going.

Unfortunately though it seems most Leicester fans need to hear someone else singing a song before they know how it goes and want to sing it themselves.