Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

OK fine, we got an old song going once.

There were long periods of silence in the first half, and there were loads of songs being attempted in L and K seemed to be just ignoring them.

I was completely bored by half time.

I think it was that easy, very much a stroll on the pitch, that there was very little to actually excite the fans and get them going. Had it been attack after attack, I think it would have been a lot louder, might also have helped if Cov didnt only have 1 song.

I think it was that easy, very much a stroll on the pitch, that there was very little to actually excite the fans and get them going. Had it been attack after attack, I think it would have been a lot louder, might also have helped if Cov didnt only have 1 song.

After their opening flurry we had so much possession in the first half but with the missed sitters and a penalty felt a bit subdued - if it was 4-0 I'm sure the place would've been rocking first half

Edited by Lobsterboyuk

Maybe. But like I said it loud when we were doing we love you. But there was barely any enthusiasm for almost every other song. We'll become as bad as Coventry in that sense if we're not careful.

I mean OK maybe not everyone thinks it is but plenty of our fans see this as a local derby. I thought it was very disappointing considering. It was nothing compared to the Boro and Cardiff games, when were very good and I thought we'd turned a corner.

Edited by Kitchandro

I'm starting to side with the stu crew at the moment. Not only could we not get new chants started but we couldn't get any old ones going either. The atmosphere was gash in the first half, no effort from anybody in K.

We love you should not be the only chant we sing at a reasonable volume. Sort it out people.

The stu crew? There's only me in it, though feel free to join lol

I don't think it was too bad today. That WYS was probably the loudest I've ever heard it. Certainly at home. There wasn't a great variety of chants, but there wasn't too much of WLY either. Thankfully.

Guest Col city fan

They did in K and L today :thumbup:

What? Everyone took their shoes off?

Do you think this would happen elsewhere in the ground?

To create the right atmos we need everyone contributing in all areas of the ground. As much as realistically possible anyway .

That's why 'I love you' has worked well... Because everyone does it and can do it.

What? Everyone took their shoes off?

Do you think this would happen elsewhere in the ground?

To create the right atmos we need everyone contributing in all areas of the ground. As much as realistically possible anyway .

That's why 'I love you' has worked well... Because everyone does it and can do it.

I wasn't trying to say we have this as a new chant I think you have misinterpreted me, it was more to answer Kitch and stu that we didn't just sing We love you their was variety in the chants.

Was it the slower version? Needs to be really, less burn-out.

It wasn't a slower version but more people did it.

I'll be blasting out the proper in tune version at the next match where I'm pissed and with at least one pissed mate.

Keep trying this chant boys and if we can all get together at Bristol and Reading and sit together we all start the chant together?

It really is an easy chant, only took a few of us to get it started at last nights Victory game, it's a bit harder to get North and South end to do it at the same time and be in unison.