Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

It really is an easy chant, only took a few of us to get it started at last nights Victory game, it's a bit harder to get North and South end to do it at the same time and be in unison.

I saw a melbourne game it was pretty funny....a guy at the bottom with a megaphone shouting 1,2,3,... clap.

As Bristol is unreserved seating it will provide a good opportunity for those wanting to start a new song going to get together and give it a good go. Also with Jobber taking his drum there's a point for people to gather and try.

I saw a melbourne game it was pretty funny....a guy at the bottom with a megaphone shouting 1,2,3,... clap.

Yeah that's in the North End and that is about 40 seconds in

RTEmagicC_melbourne_victory_logo.jpg.jpg

Yep that's them bit like Leicester this season one of the favourites yet with only a few games to go we sit 8th out of 10 teams.

Is Harry Kewell still as good (and sexy) as ever?

He got heavily critised early on by the media as it took him about 13 games to score from open play, but in saying that he was still playing some brilliant football. He may not be as quick now but some of his passing and class still shines threw. Except he did miss a penalty on Saturday night. The best thing is he was getting football here in Melbourne on the front and back page of the paper.

It's also quality when he does score as you have about 20 thousand people singing the Harry Kewell song (to the tune of daddy cool)

He got heavily critised early on by the media as it took him about 13 games to score from open play, but in saying that he was still playing some brilliant football. He may not be as quick now but some of his passing and class still shines threw. Except he did miss a penalty on Saturday night. The best thing is he was getting football here in Melbourne on the front and back page of the paper.

It's also quality when he does score as you have about 20 thousand people singing the Harry Kewell song (to the tune of daddy cool)

Harry, Harry Kewell! :wub:

Totally agreed, hate songs where they get sang too fast, is it really that hard?

People get cocky when they know a song well and just start singing it as fast possible. We love you was quite slow at first but it's got faster. Everybody Danns now was the same.

Hoping you guys can get the melbourne chant going tomorrow night in Bristol. I will be at Reading and would love to sing it there :D

SOCCORROO FOX get you self down to Bristol tomorrow and help get it started! please :unsure:

Edited by LCFC FOX

People get cocky when they know a song well and just start singing it as fast possible. We love you was quite slow at first but it's got faster. Everybody Danns now was the same.

Not sure it's cockiness, just getting it wrong in general. I think the fact people sing things so fast is the one thing that doesn't make me against drums.

Nope. It's one of the few songs that sound better quickly.

It's much better with the zip it had yesterday.

It really doesn't. Makes it sound amateurish and mongy. It's at its best reasonably slow, belted out, with scarves in full flow.

Hoping you guys can get the melbourne chant going tomorrow night in Bristol. I will be at Reading and would love to sing it there :D

SOCCORROO FOX get you self down to Bristol tomorrow and help get it started! please :unsure:

If we could do an FT whip around i would be up for it.

It really doesn't. Makes it sound amateurish and mongy. It's at its best reasonably slow, belted out, with scarves in full flow.

No, in my opinion it's much better with zip.

When it's slow it sounds amateurish because it just sounds like nobody knows what they're doing.

Fast with everyone singing the 'chorus' and it sounds brilliant. Just like it was on saturday after the second goal.

No, in my opinion it's much better with zip.

When it's slow it sounds amateurish because it just sounds like nobody knows what they're doing.

Fast with everyone singing the 'chorus' and it sounds brilliant. Just like it was on saturday after the second goal.

wrong

when it's sung too fast, and it was heading that way on Saturday, it fizzles out too quickly. Mainly because when the rest of the ground tries to join in they don't know where to start, some join in half the way through, some at the end of the "chorus" etc

It sounds disjointed, it needed to be just a tad slower at the weekend

Once we start singing a song too fast, there's no way back for it. It's mainly the younger lads that do this as well and they are becoming the vocal majority. If they sing it like that, that's how we'll sing it.

Both Danns' and Beckford's chants are far too quick as well.