Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

Just in case noone knows it,

'Hark now hear the Leicester sing Chelsea ran away! And we will fight forevermore because of boxing day'

'Wembley Wembley we're the famous Leicester City and we're going to Wembley'

Old school one, 'on a very fine day in the month of may I'll be walking down Wembley way, with a blue n white scarf wrapped around my arm, to see the city play! To hell with man utd, to hell with Liverpool, we'll fight fight fight for Leicester til we win the FA Cup.'

It's a bit cringy at the end admittedely but better than some 'modern' chants. Can't describe the tune, but there must be dome posters on here who know it. I'll try and get it going on Saturday providing I'm not too wasted

'Hark now hear the Leicester sing Chelsea ran away! And we will fight forevermore because of boxing day'

Old school one, 'on a very fine day in the month of may I'll be walking down Wembley way, with a blue n white scarf wrapped around my arm, to see the city play! To hell with man utd, to hell with Liverpool, we'll fight fight fight for Leicester til we win the FA Cup.'

It's a bit cringy at the end admittedely but better than some 'modern' chants. Can't describe the tune, but there must be dome posters on here who know it. I'll try and get it going on Saturday providing I'm not too wasted

Are you going on Saturday then? ;)

Not heard that for a long time, we must sing Score Leicester score as well

I like Leicester score, but never really been too much a part of it, it's yet another that gets pretty much no airing.

Fair play to the bloke near me at Bristol, he was singing it, I joined in as did a couple of others but nothing really, real shame.

Leicester Score

Bertie Mee said to Bill Shankley

LCFC OK

All had great airings at Norwich in pub and train, hopefully the same on Sunday. Only time we'll have them in ground is FA cup homes unfortunatly. Forest and Swindon were great, a replay v Chels would be buzzing also.

Edited by Tommeh

I think it's this....Not sure though.

Leicester score, Leicester score,

If you get one, you'll get more,

We'll sing you assembly,

When we get to Wembley,

So score, Leicester score.

I'd say definitely "If" is "When" i.e. When you get one you'll get more

So another one for "assembly" but WTF does that mean!

Edited by Lobsterboyuk

Used to enjoy

"Bring on the Sunderland and Arsenal,

Bring on the scourers by the score, by the score

Oh we'll really "shake?" em up when we win the FA cup

Leicester won't be defeated anymore"

Not sure about the "shake" bit...

Barcalona, real madrid

they will make a might bid

but they wont beat leicester anymorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre