Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

I know, the tune is great and definitely better than the usual rubbish we play before kick off!

The tune is used by Chelsea, West Brom and Wolves because it means something to their fans and is part of their culture, it has nothing to do with us?

It's like suggesting we start playing You'll Never Walk Alone or Blue Moon before kick off.

Ages back our fans sung it (I believe).

Post Horn Gallop should never ever be scrapped under any circumstances. However that absolute dross we come out to in the second half, the modernised version, can't be fvcked off soon enough.

Yeah great. Why don't we start singing Carefree and Celery while we're at it FFS.

Liquidator is a great tune but it's not ours. Let's be proud of our OWN traditions and songs.

I can't think of any off my head. Oh wait, the post-horn gallop and 12 people singing when you're smiling!!

In all seriousness, I agree regarding The Liquidator but we don't have any songs to be proud of

• Like 1

I can't think of any off my head. Oh wait, the post-horn gallop and 12 people singing when you're smiling!!

In all seriousness, I agree regarding The Liquidator but we don't have any songs to be proud of

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=67099

Check out this thread, we've produced a good songbook over the years but a lot of good ones have fallen by the wayside and been replaced by generic bullshit.

• 3 weeks later...

I sang this the other day to my Mrs made her laugh....."OHHHHH how can you be mardy when we've got Jamie Vardy, how can you be mardy when we've got Jamie Vardy, How can you be mardy when we've got Jamie Vardy, we all love the Vardy wheyyyyyy"

Nice effort, but can not see it catching on.

Vardy is a young man, he wares a young mans hat, he doesn't play for fleet wood, he cudnt afford a mac, we gave them just a million and that got us Vardy, let's hope he's not like beckford cuz that means 2 mardys check out the Vardy song in f# on YouTube it's brilliant

Vardy is a young man, he wares a young mans hat, he doesn't play for fleet wood, he cudnt afford a mac, we gave them just a million and that got us Vardy, let's hope he's not like beckford cuz that means 2 mardys check out the Vardy song in f# on YouTube it's brilliant

Yeah, lets sing a chant and slate one of our own players. Brilliant!

u need to watch the video on YouTube if it don't put a smile on ur face I don't no what will and for the record I rate beckford just had a crap season

It's quite good but i wouldn't chant something that puts another player down. It's just missing the whole point of chanting.

It's quite good but i wouldn't chant something that puts another player down. It's just missing the whole point of chanting.

I just thort it was funny and if people missed the video to check it out I'd never sing it at a game thow beckford gets slatted enuf as it is lool