Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

To the tune of LL Cool J's Mama Said Knock You Out,

Ant's gonna Knock you Aert,

Tony said Knock you Aert

Ant's gonna Knock you Aert,

Anthony Knock you Aert.

Aaah aah aah aah x4

Would be especially good for cup matches, or if he ever punches anyone, when it would make perfect sense.

Edited by Raw Dykes
  • Like 1

went to the ricoh arena last night to watch Japan/Honduros and senegal UAE. games weren't brilliant but the Japenese support was fantastic, singing, chanting, banging drums etc. One song in particlular was brilliant, never heard it before, but can't bloody remember it now!! Got loads of cheers whenever they sang it. Did anybody else go and video it?

We've tried this a few times before but I'd love it if this caught on, big push and I feel it could;

3:30 onwards!

#LSFATLCFC

Get Kasabian to perform it before kickoff against Peteborough, it'd catch on then and set us up for the rest of the season :ph34r:

• Like 1

went to the ricoh arena last night to watch Japan/Honduros and senegal UAE. games weren't brilliant but the Japenese support was fantastic, singing, chanting, banging drums etc. One song in particlular was brilliant, never heard it before, but can't bloody remember it now!! Got loads of cheers whenever they sang it. Did anybody else go and video it?

Couldn't agree more. The Japanese were fantastic and I was sat right next to them :scarf:

I've heard the chant somewhere before. Anyway, got a bit on film so I'll see if I can upload it in a bit. Would be a class one if it got going

I went and the support was fantastic in the first game and awful in the second. Glad don't have to watch that football again

Jamie Vardy song maybe ..... (Theme of Yakubu song)

We snapped the lad up from non-league, VARDY, VARDY

he's 25, but we dont mind, VARDY VARDY

he's gonna score one or two,

which is very bad for you! (could use better line here)

Who needs Fryatt, we've got Vardy

Beckford song adapted from The Luis Suarez Song:

His name is Jermaine Beckford and he wears the famous blue, i just can't get enough, i just can't get enough

When he scores a volley, or gets one with his head, i just can't get enough, i just can't get enough

He scores a goal and L1 go wild, And i just can't seem to get enough of

du du du du du du du du du ud du du du du JERMAINE BECKFORD!!

probs rubbish but just a few ideas ;)

Edited by Jermaine-Beckford-20_

Jamie Vardy song maybe ..... (Theme of Yakubu song)

We snapped the lad up from non-league, VARDY, VARDY

he's 25, but we dont mind, VARDY VARDY

he's gonna score one or two,

which is very bad for you! (could use better line here)

Who needs Fryatt, we've got Vardy

Beckford song adapted from The Luis Suarez Song:

His name is Jermaine Beckford and he wears the famous blue, i just can't get enough, i just can't get enough

When he scores a volley, or gets one with his head, i just can't get enough, i just can't get enough

He scores a goal and L1 go wild, And i just can't seem to get enough of

du du du du du du du du du ud du du du du JERMAINE BECKFORD!!

probs rubbish but just a few ideas ;)

I like this, would sound great if eveyone could sing this. Liverpool and Newcastle do fantastic versions of this.