Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

There were seemingly hundreds up for getting it going in March last season but when we actually got to the games it was a different story.

People are too miserable and boring. I think our fans seem to have a fear of actually singing - they don't mind zombie chanting 'du du du du David Nugent' but they don't want to sing a song that requires a bit of passion in the voice, like this one, and that's also why we sing a drab, out of tune version of WYS instead of the proper one which, if we put our full voices behind it, would sound as inspirational as any anthem.

Too right mate. How I'd love it if we just sang WYS loud and proud and more importantly not at 100 miles an hour. Not quantity it's quality! Yes I'm also sick of the dddddddddd David Nugent and the nnnnnnnnnnn Ben Marshall

Watford have exactly the same situation as us, none of theirs stand unless they're on the attack.

Then again I do agree even being on a par with Watford is pretty dismal.

That was another thing I was thinking, do we even do that?

It seems to me at old, stadiums, when it looks like there might be a chance or an opening, everyone stands up - even the shit stands. Whereas in our Kop nobody stands up unless the ball actually goes in the net or something, and it's the same at at other new grounds. Watch at the next game, or even just the highlights on the football league show, there's a noticeable difference between stadiums like ours and old ones.

It's just something I've noticed, I don't think in general our support is worse than most in this league, but it's like new stadiums encourage laziness in that sense, no one can be bothered to get actually physically involved unless they really have to. Maybe it's because our stands are so far away from the pitch and people fee too removed from the action?

It seems to me at old, stadiums, when it looks like there might be a chance or an opening, everyone stands up - even the shit stands. Whereas in our Kop nobody stands up unless the ball actually goes in the net or something, and it's the same at at other new grounds. Watch at the next game, or even just the highlights on the football league show, there's a noticeable difference between stadiums like ours and old ones.

It's just something I've noticed, I don't think in general our support is worse than most in this league, but it's like new stadiums encourage laziness in that sense, no one can be bothered to get actually physically involved unless they really have to. Maybe it's because our stands are so far away from the pitch and people fee too removed from the action?

No mate - ever thought the reasoning behind this is because the new grounds dont have restricted views unlike the old style so there is no need to stand up to see the action.

Dont get me wrong, i stand in L1 but please use your head before writing tosh like that

No mate - ever thought the reasoning behind this is because the new grounds dont have restricted views unlike the old style so there is no need to stand up to see the action.

Dont get me wrong, i stand in L1 but please use your head before writing tosh like that

But it's not just people with restricted views, people on the front rows stand as well. There aren't many restricted views in most parts of old grounds. The only time I've had a restricted view at an away game was at Chelsea and that was worse when I tried to stand up because the roof was too low.

I don't think it's anything to do with that, why would everybody stand up just because a few people behind pillars stand up?

Fully agree and noticed it myself.

It's embarrassing that the Kop don't even stand at corners.

To the tune of like a prayer:

His left foots a mystery

Everyone just stands off him

He hears the crowd call his name

And he feels home

When he gets the ball

He goes and scores a goal

Defenders on his knees

He ****ing hates the trees

We dont need kagawa

At the king power

Makes them have a mare

Hes anthony knockhaert (has to be said knockhair to fit though)

Productive wednesday afteernoon ive had then...

• Like 1

His left foots a mystery

And he feels home

When he gets the ball

Defenders on his knees

We dont need kagawa

At the king power

Makes them have a mare

that is probably the worst song for a player ive ever heard!!

His left foots a mystery

And he feels home

When he gets the ball

Defenders on his knees

We dont need kagawa

At the king power

Makes them have a mare

I misread it and thought it was livin' on a prayer. I thought that's not so bad, chuckled a bit. Then I thought, hang on, that doesn't fit the words

Then I thought, Madonna??? You complete bender lol

:D

JUST DO IT.

Jeez it's just shouting words, it's not hard!

If everyone on here who wants someone else to start songs actually bothered to get them going themselves we'd probably have one of the best atmospheres in England week in, week out.

The front rows of L1 are sheep. They only join in with the guys at the top.

They never join in with me...