Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

JUST DO IT.

Jeez it's just shouting words, it's not hard!

If everyone on here who wants someone else to start songs actually bothered to get them going themselves we'd probably have one of the best atmospheres in England week in, week out.

Tried to chant "you're not boring but you're s**t" in response to Hull's "we're not boring anymore" chant but no one joined in with me on Sunday :unsure:

What really needs to happen (and no, not fosse boys style!) is a group of lads need to go to the pub before the game, better still if its an away game, have a few beers, chant anything they like, get a few more to join in take it to the game, the same group of lads (or lasses) keep singing, more people join in and *shiting* (Keith Lemon style, say it in your head, or use oooossshhhh if you like) a chant is born.

It's how chants should be created, not on an internet forum. We can come up with as many ideas of here as we like, but until someone actually tries it out and gets it going BEFORE a game, not at the game where it can easily be drowned out, then it will not happen.

Had a great night in Amsterdam on a stag do once. Scotland were playing Holland while we were there. In a boozer when in walked about 50 Scotland fans. Myself and about 3 of my Leicester supporting friends took it upon ourselves to try and outsing the Scots lads. Great banter, great songs, great atmosphere. To me, this is how chants should be created, in similar situations. :scarf:

At Filbo, chants were always started by the old boys who now either have stopped coming or can't be bothered to sing. I think there's a a bit of gap between that generation and the young lads that come along now and there's no one to start the chants off, hence Jobber.

It will just take a few of the slightly older group of the young lads to grow some and make themselves the chant starters. I try my best at the top of the Kop but after the first 15mins no one bothers joining in.

In relation to my other post, why doesn't everyone on here who wants the "melbourne chant" to get going meet up at the same boozer, you don't have to meet face to face, just be at the same place at the same time. After 4 pints of your desired alcoholic choice, just sing it as loud as you can. Everyone there at the same time join in with whoever is first to start it, I'm sure pretty soon most of the pub will be in.

Good idea to get it started in the pub, unfortunately it does take a group to start singing for the sheep to follow as they have to wait to see if it's cool to sing any song before they dare start themselves.

You just have to keep trying and eventually it catches on. Songs like if your tired and your weary didn't suddenly have 2000 people singing, it taes time and persistence.

To combine French and my love for Anthony Knockaert.....

"Allez les bleus, allez les bleus,

Anthony Knockaert we love you,

play him on the left or play him on the right

he makes Forest and Cov look shite"

Just incase anybody wants to know allez les bleus means come on you blues in French, make him feel at home!

Edited by GingerrrFox

Yeah, better probably.

"Oh Tony Knockaert, you are the love of my life,

Oh Tony Knockaert, I'd let you shag my wife,

Oh Tony knockaert, I want your silky skills too."

Sounds pretty good to me.

Just miss off the "oh" at the start, surely thats more simple

"Anthony Knockaert, you are the love of my life,

Anthony Knockaert, I'd let you shag my wife,

Anthony knockaert, I love your silky skills too."

• Like 1

New chants definately needed.

for whole team and players.

heres a start.....

jamie vardy song. same as torres when at liverpool and ebanks blake.

his armband showed he was a blue, vardy vardy,

Hes leicester city through and through, vardy vardy,

We bought the lad from fleetwood town,

He'll score a goal at any ground,

its jamie vardy, leicesters number 9

Na nar na nar na nar na narrr na nar na nar,

Na nar na nar na nar na narrr na nar na nar,

na nar na nar na nar nar nar na nanana nar na nar nar,

Its jamie vardy leicesters number 9

new song to forest

were coming for you, were coming for yoooouuuu,

You dirty forest bastards, were coming for you