Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

How about this to the tune of Frere Jacques:

(Right side) Anthony Knockaert, Anthony Knockaert , is very very good, is very very good.(Repeat same words for rest of the tune)

(Left side sing same words but join in here>>>>>>>> Anthony Knockaert etc

You can say that again young fella, you going tomorrow to the Derby?

Watch it mate.....

Unfortunately unable to make it due to prior commitments made before the fixture was released, not happy at all.

I think we as a Foxestalk community, should make an extra effort at the Birmingham game to ensure that these songs get some sort of an airing. They're not going to be a success straight away but if an effort is made at every game then it has more of a chance.

I'd imagine Birmingham is going to be pretty popular amongst foxestalk users so we need to arrange enough of us to be in one place at one time so we can have a go at singing these.

Obviously getting us all together in a stand is difficult so that's not possible, pub would be an option but not everyone goes to the pub pre match and if we do, we don't all go in the same one so again it is going to be difficult.

So how about in the concourse pre-match? Everyone makes a reasonable effort to get in the concourse around 20 past 2 or half past and lets have a sing song, preferably trying out some of the better songs off here. Then hopefully other people will hear them, they'll catch on and then transfer onto the terraces.

I'll openly admit that I am a quiet and shy sort of guy so I am unlikely to get any of this started on my own but will happily join in with other people. However there must be plenty of loud, confident and preferably drunk guys on here who can act as a ring leader type. Any volunteers?

Probably wouldn't happen, but I do enjoy the noise created in the concourses prior to match. It is usually better than anything created during the match.

I think we as a Foxestalk community, should make an extra effort at the Birmingham game to ensure that these songs get some sort of an airing. They're not going to be a success straight away but if an effort is made at every game then it has more of a chance.

I'd imagine Birmingham is going to be pretty popular amongst foxestalk users so we need to arrange enough of us to be in one place at one time so we can have a go at singing these.

Obviously getting us all together in a stand is difficult so that's not possible, pub would be an option but not everyone goes to the pub pre match and if we do, we don't all go in the same one so again it is going to be difficult.

So how about in the concourse pre-match? Everyone makes a reasonable effort to get in the concourse around 20 past 2 or half past and lets have a sing song, preferably trying out some of the better songs off here. Then hopefully other people will hear them, they'll catch on and then transfer onto the terraces.

I'll openly admit that I am a quiet and shy sort of guy so I am unlikely to get any of this started on my own but will happily join in with other people. However there must be plenty of loud, confident and preferably drunk guys on here who can act as a ring leader type. Any volunteers?

Probably wouldn't happen, but I do enjoy the noise created in the concourses prior to match. It is usually better than anything created during the match.

It's a good idea. Of course we've got to decide on one of the 25 Knockaert chants first ;)

Allez les bleus, Allez les bleus, Allez les bleus (repeat........)

• Nice and simple (our supporters who can't manage a song can feel involved)
  • Refers to whole team
  • Makes Knocky feel at home
  • Gives us that cultured air that Cantona use to have when he rambled on about trawlers and fish.

This is good for all the reasons given. It would be mightily impressive to hear a bunch of English fans singing in a foreign language and really show Knocky how popular he has already become.

To the tune that the Man utd fans sung about Park Ji-Sung

Knockaert wherever you may be, you eat frogs in your home country,

Could be worse, could be a ...............................................................

Somebody help me finish it!

Could be worse, could be a ram, eating rats in your caravan

• Like 1