Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

Sing this to the tune of 'Rule Brittania' (surely everyone knows the tune?) 4 lines so easy to learn and sung slow think it would sound brill.

We're Leicester

Leicester rule the league

We will support you forever

Your our team

(repeat as many times as wanted)

WEEEEEEEEE ARE LEICESTER

THE KP IS OUR PLACE

LEEEEEEEIIIICESTER NEVER NEVER NEVER SHALL LOSE FACE

COME ON YOU WANKERS

WE COULDN'T GIVE A TOSS

LEEEEEEEIIIIICESTER ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS SHALL BE BOSS

Okay, I'm going to try and sum up our chant problems in this post as this thread rarely does anything.

So please IF YOU SIT IN L1 because let's face it, that's where our home atmosphere comes from, then please read.

1) 'When You're Smiling' is our club anthem, not a grocery list. Let's try singing it slower instead of shouting the words with no tune.

2) Can we please stop singing 'We hate Forest, We hate Derby, who the **** are Coventry?', it just doesn't fit and it's actually a pretty awful chant.

3) Again, let's stop singing 'We all hate Leeds scum'. Do we really hate them? We have virtually no reason to and it's quite tinpot, they're nothing special these days. Let's just leave the unrequited hating of Leeds to Derby and Forest.

4) We Love You and Dale Cavese are really popular and sound great at home but like many other songs, we try and sing them far too fast away and it ends up sounding like chaotic groans.

5) Please let's try and get that 'Melbourne Victory' song going again. Everyone always bemoans our lack of originality and no one in England has taken this chant up yet so let's be the first.

Edited by FuriousFox46
  • Like 3

Leicester City

Our boys in blue,

the terrace sings,

As one for you!

Should try and get this going again..

I'll join in if I hear it, like the achy-breaky Knockeart chant, joined in early doors when I heard those lads start it up. I even sang it in P2 last season when L1 had a go! (was it West Ham? Can't remember)

(I'm too far down the front to start chants, only a few singers around me so you won't hear us at all)

Now this would be good :thumbup:

Leicester "LEICESTER" X2

Cmon you boys in blue " CMON YOU BOYS IN BLUE"X2

Leicesters Blue and white " LEICESTERS BLUE AND WHITE " X2

Ooo woah woah woah woah woah oo woah woah woahhhh Edited by Foxin hell
  • Like 3

Now this would be good :thumbup:

Leicester "LEICESTER" X2

Cmon you boys in blue " CMON YOU BOYS IN BLUE"X2

Leicesters Blue and white " LEICESTERS BLUE AND WHITE " X2

Ooo woah woah woah woah woah oo woah woah woahhhh

I love that, can we try and get that going at Watford as well, would be amazing!