Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

Decent section of 20-odd of us in the back left corner. Fair play to the lads who got the Drinkwater song going and everyone who did the Westley Morgan.

Didn't even hear them mate, not the best ground for atmosphere with the roof being somewhere in the stratosphere and a long spread out away section. Heard (and joined in) WYS a couple of times and some song about a council flat. Was difficult to keep in time though because only three of us singing in our bit, my wife did point this out to me in an embarrassed voice a few times.

Decent section of 20-odd of us in the back left corner. Fair play to the lads who got the Drinkwater song going and everyone who did the Westley Morgan.

Even if they were a bit annoying. I joined in with everything as we near by but the support was awful yet again. Starting to get annoyed, at least they tried to sing a range aswell as some new ones but it was the worst yet yesterday in my opinion

Even if they were a bit annoying. I joined in with everything as we near by but the support was awful yet again. Starting to get annoyed, at least they tried to sing a range aswell as some new ones but it was the worst yet yesterday in my opinion

It's weird our away support always sounds loud on the radio apparently.

We were poor at Watford but everyone I know who listened on the radio thought we were loud

F-O-R-E-S-T

That spells ****ing shit to me

with a nick nack, paddy whack,

give a dog a bone

Why don't Forest **** off home?

And please let's do the Melbourne chant/Celtic chant

There's already a chant to that tune which dates back to when we scored 5 against Forest back in the 70s. Some old school lads in The Kop used to start it a couple of years back.

Knockaert song was overdone. Really don't get why most of our end couldn't be bothered though.

What was the Drinkwater chant? Please can we get the Melbourne victory and Celtic song between L1 and N1 against forest!

He doesn't drink lager

He doesn't drink cider

He doesn't drink bitter

He doesn't drink vodka

He won't drink tequila

Or Jagermeister

He plays for the Leicester

He's Danny Drinkwater

There's already a chant to that tune which dates back to when we scored 5 against Forest back in the 70s. Some old school lads in The Kop used to start it a couple of years back.

This great team they scored 1

We had forest on th run

With a Nish and a Mack and a Lenny Glover goal

why don't Forest **** off home

This great team they scored 2

They're the team for me and you

Repeat... With a Nish......

This great team they scored 3

stilton saved a penalty

Repeat ...... With a Nish..........

This great team they scored 4

We all shit on storey more

Repeat........ With a Nish........

This great team they scored five

We all fight to stay alive

repeat ....... With a Nish........

• Like 2

It's weird how we fail to think of our own songs as a club. Even though we're not a big club like man utd, when they play away on tv some of there chants are fantastic. I like there cantona one they still sing. We just fail all round on the chants. Can't stand that love you one anymore.

We've thought of quite a few original chants, there's plenty on this thread, and there are much older ones as well, but we don't sing them. Even the ones we were still singing regularly 3 seasons ago have 'died out'.

It's sad, but true. I bet if you look at the Man United away end, you'll see most of them are between 21-45. Whereas our support is mainly OAPs, families, and teenagers - even away from home, but more noticeably at home.

If you ask me that is the biggest problem with the atmosphere, we've lost a load of people from that crucial age bracket.

We've thought of quite a few original chants, there's plenty on this thread, and there are much older ones as well, but we don't sing them. Even the ones we were still singing regularly 3 seasons ago have 'died out'.

It's sad, but true. I bet if you look at the Man United away end, you'll see most of them are between 21-45. Whereas our support is mainly OAPs, families, and teenagers - even away from home, but more noticeably at home.

If you ask me that is the biggest problem with the atmosphere, we've lost a load of people from that crucial age bracket.

This is bang on.

Celtic singing right now ! We have to get that song going ! Simple and has potential to involve the whole stadium

We don't have the singers to pull it off around the whole stadium.

Only L1 and half of the kop sing and you can barely each other from both places.

Family stand join in occasionally.

West Stand is like an everlasting funeral procession.

We don't have the singers to pull it off around the whole stadium.

Only L1 and half of the kop sing and you can barely each other from both places.

Family stand join in occasionally.

West Stand is like an everlasting funeral procession.

Fair point but with the kop it's more of a 'if everyone else is doing it we'll join in too' .. If we can start off by getting it going between l1/k1 and the family stand the kop will soon start to join in

That Drinkwater song is quality, but It HAS to be sung at that pace. Someone tell Jobber on Saturday if it gets going to keep it nice and slow. I cant stand everyone wanting to sing stuff at 1000 MPH.

WHAT?!

whenyouresmilingwhenyouresmilingthewholeworldsmileswithyouwhenyourelaughingwhenyourelaughingthesuncomesshiningthroughbutwhenyourecryingyoullbringontherainsostopyourcryingbehappyagainwhenyouresmilingwhenyouresmilingthewholeworldsmileswithyouthewholeworldsmileswithyou the whole world smiles with you wereleicester *claps* wereleicester *claps*

• Like 1

WHAT?!

whenyouresmilingwhenyouresmilingthewholeworldsmileswithyouwhenyourelaughingwhenyourelaughingthesuncomesshiningthroughbutwhenyourecryingyoullbringontherainsostopyourcryingbehappyagainwhenyouresmilingwhenyouresmilingthewholeworldsmileswithyouthewholeworldsmileswithyou the whole world smiles with you wereleicester *claps* wereleicester *claps*

So true.

Firstly I thought the chant at Watford was pretty good, the kind of chant you can sing for a while!

Also here's two basic chants..

'we are the firm' to 'we are the blues' (bit crap)

and..

if anyones watched AwayDays, the chant 'we are evil', we could do 'we are Leicester.'

I know they aren't that good but just a suggestion :)