Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

How about old school : LC, LCF, LCFC, OK.

Simple, easy to remember (ha ha ), loud - nice to hear Man U singing during a televised game earlier in season.

Still on old songs, why don't we sing a version of Land of Hope 'n Glory?

We hate Nottingham Forest

We hate Derby too (and Leicester!) ;)

We hate Coventry City!

But Leicester, we love you!

We're going up!

We're going up!

It's Forest and Derby!

'Cause we're going up!

Why don't we just do "We hate Forest! We hate Derby!" like they do for us? If Cov are so irrelevant why even include them?

With N1 growing at the rate it is this could be a real possibility between them and L1 & K either side of the away fans. Would be incredible IMO. (Obviously changing the words to boys in blue and Leicester's blue and white)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGm2oS0ulJs

Edited by RyanSmith

When I was a young boy my father said to me listen here son you're Lcfc, we're here we are you know us by our noise, the pride of the midlands the famous Leicester boys...

Wooah woah woah ....

Oh FFS, Ripping off Palace again? Hope this doesn't catch on but it definitely will because our fans are like that.

Does make me laugh how certain people moan about the atmosphere, then moan about songs which try to create some noise and still do nothing about the situation themselves.

Last night was good, a small group started just about everything and everyone on the right side joined in. My only regret was not having a to at the FC United chant but I couldn't remember the words at the time

Kasper, Kasper-Kasper, Kasper-Kasper, Kasper, Kasper Schmeichel!

Wesley, Wesley-Wesley, Wesley-Wesley, Wesley, Wesley Morgan!

Continue with increase volume and claps on every Kasper line.

Thats awesome and simple enough to get the masses involved I think. Works well with Nigel Pearson too :pearson:

Kasper, Kasper-Kasper, Kasper-Kasper, Kasper, Kasper Schmeichel!

Wesley, Wesley-Wesley, Wesley-Wesley, Wesley, Wesley Morgan!

Continue with increase volume and claps on every Kasper line.

Just realised this is the one wednesday were singing.

Why does everyone think that Palace made the 'we love you' chant they didn't.

I know they didn't. I'm just saying why can't we do a few more tunes unique to us? Changing one or two words of an already existing song is just plain lazy and we should be better than that! Look at Wednesday, they've got quite a few unique tunes and their fans sang them all with pride on Saturday.