Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

Please can everyone stop singing 'Wes, Wes Morgan' to the tune of 'Sol, Sol Bamba'.

The chant worked for Sol because his surname was Bamba. So using the tune from 'La Bamba' makes sense. Using it for Wes doesnt. Think of something else.

oooohhhhhh do the wesy morgan.

oooohhhhhh do the wesy morgan

Please can everyone stop singing 'Wes, Wes Morgan' to the tune of 'Sol, Sol Bamba'.

The chant worked for Sol because his surname was Bamba. So using the tune from 'La Bamba' makes sense. Using it for Wes doesnt. Think of something else.

It was adapted for Morgan because he did a Bambaesque piece of defending (aka dribble, dummy, feint etc) one match.

Edited by fleckneymike

Nugent's name doesn't fit with the original lyrics of the song for him so you have to scrap that too.

Who cares about the original lyrics of the song? It's the tune that matters and whether players' names have the right amount of syllables to fit the tune.

Obviouly not with a little kid but if we got the going the atmosphere would be amazing!( obviously the words changed)

I like the fact the kid starts it off, id get my little brother involved, he'd love it

Can I ask why on earth people are still singing "We all hate Leeds scum"? We don't. People bemoan Leeds' arrogance but one of the bigger clubs in this league signing that they hate them with no link to them whatsoever is hardly going to quell their holier than thou act.

Also, another thing to take from Leeds' fans yesterday not that they were all that; the sit down/ stand up chants about Man U are much better than the bog standard but the main point I wanted to make was their ironic singing of "We're not famous anymore". It completely wipes out the impact of the chant to opposing fans and we should sing "We're all on our own" to Forest - they'll soon stop

yes and they also behaved like chimps and ripped apart the away concourse, they were cretins, when we play at Ellend Road we'll out sing them that's what happens at football now days the away fans are always louder, unless they are getting thumped

• Like 1

yes and they also behaved like chimps and ripped apart the away concourse, they were cretins, when we play at Ellend Road we'll out sing them that's what happens at football now days the away fans are always louder, unless they are getting thumped

and my god the majority of them needed one  :ph34r:  lol

Can somebody clear up the words for the Chris Wood song, about signing him from the Albion..

The guy next to me made this up  :thumbup:

We signed the lad from Albion, Chris Wood, Chris Wood

He took his time, but now he's signed he wears the number 39

Who needs Beckford

When we've got Chrissy Wood

[repeat]

I agree,Ellend Rd can be as quite as the KP.There isn't that many home fans that do a make constant noise.Which is a real shame because I think this seperates football from all other sports.

The guy next to me made this up  :thumbup:

He took his time, but now he's signed he wears the number 39

Who needs Beckford

When we've got Chrissy Wood

[repeat]

No i prefer "if woody scores we're on the pitch" myself

What about chant reminding the derby fans that both Ian Stringer and Alan Young are in the home end. lol

"Stringer, give us a wave, Stringer, Stringer give us a wave"

"Alan Young is a blue, is a blue, is a blue, Alan Young is a blue, he hates Derby"

Come on please lets go for it!

Edited by Leicesterpool