Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

Because they think they can be - they think they're special because everyone claims to hate them. Pretty simple.

are you seriously suggesting they behave like retards because people hate them?

No, actually people hate them because they behave like retards, this isn't a chicken and egg thing, its simple, Palace fans make a racket but no one outside of other London clubs and Brighton hates them, because they behave like normal people

Guest CityFan 06

"He scores goals Chris wood!

"He scores goals!

He scores goals Chris wood he scored goals....

Wanted this chant for agesssss!!!!

Guest CityFan 06

Also want When your smiling as our PROPER anthem. Sing it more with passion. Sing it slower aswell. Would like it before every single home game with the music of it. Thoughts?

Sunday's atmosphere from our point of view was incredibly poor considering it was the 1st home game of the season. ... me and my mates decided to stay at the back of the kop again rather than move but no one was remotely interested in trying to create any atmosphere (there's normally a few who do) and L1 from where we stood looked motionless and were extremely quiet! ...that's not trying to start an argument about the kop v L1 I was just disappointed at how bad I thought it was

Also want When your smiling as our PROPER anthem. Sing it more with passion. Sing it slower aswell. Would like it before every single home game with the music of it. Thoughts?

This. its all well and good coming up with these new chants. but for me more needs to be done reviving the traditional songs and anthems that makes our club unique. WYS should be sung at every game as opposed to WOOOOAAHH which makes us look rather tinpot.

I can certainly see peoples points with regards to the We Love You song but it's one of the only songs that gets many more fans to join in and at least create some sort of atmosphere. You only see much of the family stand join in with the 'Woooaaaahh' part rather than the entire chant from the start.

It is quite embarrassing that we've taken this from Crystal Palace but at least it gets everyone involved and after we've sung that, we tend to be louder when singing our other songs too.

Please can everyone stop singing 'Wes, Wes Morgan' to the tune of 'Sol, Sol Bamba'.

The chant worked for Sol because his surname was Bamba. So using the tune from 'La Bamba' makes sense. Using it for Wes doesnt. Think of something else.

It's nowhere near as bad as 'Wesley Morgan is a blue, he hates Forest'. That just makes us look stupid.

Guest bss9401

I agree with this.  :chant:

Jamie, Jamie, Jamie. Jamie, Jamie, Jamie, Jamie Vardy! David, David, David. David, David, David, David Nugent!

:ph34r:

Remember Wednesday doing this at our place: thought it looked and sounded great.

Would rather us go for a Westley Morgan/Kasper Schmeichel combo though.